PA - William Bryant for rape of 10yo boy, Middletown, 2005

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
Man admits molesting 10-year-old boy
A Middletown man has been charged in connection with an alleged sexual assault on a child.

Ralph Bryant, 43, at large, was arrested Wednesday after a brief investigation and questioning by detectives. He was charged with rape for allegedly molesting a 10-year-old boy, according to police.

The mother of an 8-year-old girl contacted police last week and alleged Bryant had sexually assaulted her daughter and the son of a tenant at a Hill Avenue home.

Middletown Juvenile Detective Janice Jones said that Bryant confessed, during questioning by police, to the molestation of the boy. The case is still under investigation and additional charges concerning the second victim may be filed in the future.

Bryant was allegedly assaulted by the parents of the male victim at a Tytus Avenue business but declined treatment and did not want to file charges, Jones said.

Jones said Bryant was living with the family “because the mother felt sorry for him and he didn’t have anywhere else to go.”
http://www.middletownjournal.com/hp/content/news/stories/2005/11/11/mj1111rapeWEB.html

A woman called authorities last week and told them that he'd molested her daughter, but so far no charges have been filed in that case.
http://www.channelcincinnati.com/health/5305495/detail.html

mssheila said:
I say shoot Ralph first and that mother second.

That sounds reasonable. That guy doesn't look like someone I would trust around my children.

SewingDeb said:
That sounds reasonable. That guy doesn't look like someone I would trust around my children.
Just screams alcoholic meth-head pervert, doesn't it?

BillyGoatGruff said:
Just screams alcoholic meth-head pervert, doesn't it?

It sure does. : (

Ralph James Bryant

Guilty Plea
Sentence Date: 09/21/2006

Offenses:
3 counts 1st Degree Rape
1 count 3rd Degree Gross Sexual Imposition

Sentence: 7 years

Expiration of Stated Term: 11/06/2012

Seriously, 7 years for 3 counts of 1st degree rape of 2 children? What the hell was the judge thinking here?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne
Back