GUILTY Australia - Parents charged with rape, torture of daughters, Sydney, 2013

PrimeSuspect

Reaction score
Father who raped daughter for more than a decade sentenced to minimum 36 years in jail

The 59-year-old man, who cannot be identified, started raping his daughter when she was five-years-old and continued the abuse until she was 19, Judge Sarah Huggett told Sydney's District Court during a sentence hearing yesterday.
Judge Huggett added she had to suspend her natural feelings as a human when preparing sentences for the pair.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-of-father-s-abuse-emerge#5HtQZPFvdx5Ky73L.99

This is an extremely shocking case of child abuse, the mother was also involved and sentenced to min 11 yrs, max 16 yrs. It's distressing reading the details even though they are minimal to what was presented in court.
The mother and father aren't fit to live in this world but it's comforting to know he will die in prison. I wish the mother's sentence was just as long, without her co-operation and concealment of the torture and rape of this poor girl, he would never have gotten away for so many years.
I'm glad this brave young woman reported these monsters and it might help, ever so slightly in her recovery. She deserves a life of peace and love! The judge deserves praise for giving a sentence that fits the crime. JMO

Read about this earlier and I truly cannot understand it. What I read was horrifying and apparently that wasn't even the worst because some of the details are too distressing to publish. I don't know how this girl will ever recover.

Read about this earlier and I truly cannot understand it. What I read was horrifying and apparently that wasn't even the worst because some of the details are too distressing to publish. I don't know how this girl will ever recover.
She has been through so much, she must be incredibly strong to survive and bring these monsters to justice. These were her parents?! They are added to the long list of the vilest people on this earth. I can't even express my anger without using every expletive I know, so I will leave it here. :cry:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back