Identified! NV - Las Vegas, BlkFem, 20s, numerous tats, Oct'16 - Moinee Wade

rainwater

Reaction score
Las Vegas, NV police are asking for the public's help in identifying a young African-American woman found shot dead on a sidewalk in a residential neighborhood in Las Vegas on Oct. 27, 2016.

She was in her early 20's, and had numerous tattoos, including a bird surrounded by the words "Love, faith, Serenity" in cursive font on her right shoulder and a black butterfly tattoo near her left collarbone. A photo of the butterfly tattoo appears at the link below. The butterfly wings contain hearts. Her height, weight, hair color, and eye color were not mentioned in the article.

***************** GRAPHIC: PHOTO at LINK of TATTOO*****************

http://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/...-need-help-identifying-female-homicide-victim

You are right. I changed the color and contrast on the photo and you can definitely see what looks like writing under it. I can't tell what it is though.

I am going to post the picture. I don't think it is too graphic.

web1_butterflytat_72855022.jpg

Family searching for justice two years after cold case murder of Las Vegas woman
Shortly after the murder, Wade's ex-boyfriend , Jevon Hudson, was arrested for the murder, but the charges were dropped by the District Attorney.
[...]
"[Jevon Hudson] put himself with her 30 minutes before she turned up dead, that should be enough to me," Jackson says.

But Metro Police said it's not enough. They need more witnesses to come forward if they want to try to go after Jevon Hudson again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back