TN TN - Servario Bates, 12, Sandra, 9, (fnd) & Sarah Bates, 6, (fnd) Memphis, 31 Oct 2016 *mom arrested

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
City Watch issued for children missing from Memphis foster home
missing-kids.jpg

A City Watch alert has been issued by Memphis Police for three children missing from a foster home.
Police say someone may have picked up the children.
http://wreg.com/2016/11/01/memphis-police-searching-for-missing-children/

Could be bio parent. This is local to me

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

cutie-pies. Hope they are found safe and sound.

I wonder if they have they tracked down the mother?

Nov 2016 article:
The children went missing from their Memphis foster home. The foster mother said she does not fear for the children's safety.

Tennessee Department of Children's Services said they cannot comment on a specific case, however, they said people should remember children are placed in foster care because their parents neglected or abused them.
According to police, a family member heard a door open, close, and then discovered the children were missing.
"I'm shocked. Imagine my surprise when I wake up and turn on the news and see my neighborhood and see that kids are missing," neighbor Wendy Rankin said.
As the day continued with no sign of the children, the feeling of shock in the neighborhood did not fade. Neighbors became increasingly worried.

"Those are kids that can't think for themselves, who can't provide for themselves, who really are helpless out here in the world like this," Kelsey Gordon, neighbor, said.
http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/33543780/3-children-reported-missing-in-northeast-memphis

They went missing again in September 2019.

Memphis police looking for two missing girls, along with mother and brother

Sandra Bates, 12, and Sara Jones, 9, left a home in the 7400 block of Wood Rail Cove in southeast Memphis sometime between 9 p.m. Saturday and 1 p.m. Sunday, police said.

Authorities believe they are with their mother Sandra Bates, 44, and brother Servario Bates, 15. The brother has also been reported as a runaway.

Thank you for posting this. I was Sarah's kindergarten teacher when they went missing the first time and have never stopped thinking about her or her siblings even though it seems like everyone else around here did. She was the sweetest child and so smart. Every year I would look online for updates on them and finally had found them on the missing and exploited children site a few years back but never could find any other updates until today. While I am devastated by what I read in that article, at least they were found alive. I pray they can overcome this and praying for their brother to be found, but I know that was a few years ago that they couldn't find him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back