Redirect

SugarQueen

Reaction score
YAY! I won again! I clicked on a thread in crimes against children.
image.png

Me too. To quote a certain presidential candidate, I have been winning so much that I am getting TIRED of winning.

Me too. To quote a certain presidential candidate, I have been winning so much that I am getting TIRED of winning.

Hey everyone,

There is NOTHING we can do if you don't provide us with the information we need to track it down.

Please read the info provided in the link below in case you get another re-direct. That way you will be ready if it happens.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?320186-Please-Read-New-Way-of-Reporting-Re-Directs

I can't stress enough how much we need this info to get to the bottom of this problem.

If you would rather not post all the info we need to find your re-direct problem feel free to email me or PM me. triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Thank you,
Tricia

Hi Tricia,

The redirects are coming from malware injections into the hosted ads. Your site itself isn't compromised, but the ads displayed on your site are. This means the ad server company you have contracted with to host these ads is either compromised or they are knowingly allowing malicious ads to be served up to your website. I'm not sure that having a time stamp and IP address will help you get to the bottom of this (I hope it does, but have doubts) because you won't have access to the code that's serving up the ads, since those aren't part of your site code, they're placed by the third party ad company and hosted remotely by them. I also think since there are so many variations happening it's less a matter of one or two ads being malicious (and removing one or two ads solving the problem) and more that the entire delivery platform of your ad partner is completely compromised or complicit.

Hi Marble,

It is my understanding the way we can track down what is happening is to know the exact time and IP so we can check the server logs and see what was going on at that moment.

We understand about the ad issue and are taking the proper steps.

Here is the kicker, it's 99 if not at times 100% an Apple iPad or iPhone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back