MN MN - Jeremy Jourdain, 17, Bemidji, 31 Oct 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Police, community searching for missing Minnesota teen
0BxM-Q1UIkBvZb1VuZk8xRFdLTFU.jpg

At least 50 members of the public and 30 officers from multiple law enforcement agencies have joined the search for a missing Cass County teen, as of Thursday evening.

Jeremy Jourdain, 17, was last seen in the Nymore area Monday night and was reported missing Tuesday morning, according to Captain James Marcotte with the Bemidji Police Department. Police are now treating Jourdain as a missing person, Marcotte said.

"When we first got the report we treated it at a runaway case, and then when the missing did not show up then we have turned this into a missing persons case," Marcotte said. "That's why we're out here searching."
http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/news/4151640-police-community-searching-missing-minnesota-teen

This might be hopeful thinking, but maybe he headed to Standing Rock? There is a big youth representation there, protecting the water against the pipeline.

Tanner said the search party has grown from 30 on Wednesday to more than 50 Thursday, including volunteers from the Cass Lake High School.

Tanner said she and the rest of Jourdain's family are sure that he has not run away, and that there has been no activity on any of his social media or online gaming accounts since he was last seen.
"This is very unlike him. He's a homebody, he doesn't like being away from home very long," Tanner said. "Maybe a night or so at a time. It's just not like him whatsoever to be gone without any contact with us."
http://www.westfargopioneer.com/news/4151653-police-community-searching-missing-minnesota-teen

The fact that it's opening deer season weekend in Mn will hopefully have some extra eyes out in the area.

[h=1]Bemidji area hunters urged to look for missing teenager[/h]
BEMIDJI, Minn. -- The Bemidji Police Department is asking hunters to be on the lookout this weekend for Jeremy Jourdain, a 17-year-old Cass Lake boy missing since Monday night.

In an updated news release Friday morning, Bemidji Police Chief Mike Mastin urged those entering the woods for this weekend’s Minnesota deer opener to check property and outbuildings for any signs of the teen.
http://www.grandforksherald.com/news/4151653-update-bemidji-area-hunters-urged-look-missing-teenager

I noticed on WS a new thread for a teenage girl recently gone missing from Bemidji, MN. I wonder if there is a connection???

jmo
Good eye. I didn't see that. Anything is possible.

They aren't friends on fb but still could be connected.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Good eye. I didn't see that. Anything is possible.

They aren't friends on fb but still could be connected.

If you look at Leslee's FB page, she has only 4 friends and the posts are old. I have a hunch that she has another active FB page with a different name. Jeremy's FB isn't his real name either.

I have no clue if there is a connection, but it's still possible they knew each other and were connected on FB.

Again, no evidence at all that they are connected. Just the coincidence of two teens missing from the same small town in the same'ish time frame.

jmo

If you look at Leslee's FB page, she has only 4 friends and the posts are old. I have a hunch that she has another active FB page with a different name. Jeremy's FB isn't his real name either.

I have no clue if there is a connection, but it's still possible they knew each other and were connected on FB.

Again, no evidence at all that they are connected. Just the coincidence of two teens missing from the same small town in the same'ish time frame.

jmo

On Jeremy's I see his real name and a nick name in parentheses.

His is posted on here I believe.

On her...I found 3 with the same name just now and the first and only I found at 4 dark thirty this a.m. appears to not be the same girl but living in the same area? The high schools of at least 2 are different.

Ok, back to Jeremy. I will take further talk of Leslee to her page.

She must have more than one facebook page because the one I pulled up has lots of friends.
On Jeremy's I see his real name and a nick name in parentheses.

Weird. His is posted on here I believe. I will go check hers and see if they have the same fb as I found only one.

I think also that they may both have more than one fb if connected.

Can you post a link to her active FB account? The one I have is her - but only four friends and looks inactive.

Can you post a link to her active FB account? The one I have is her - but only four friends and looks inactive.
I sent you a pm since we don't have confirmation yet that they are connected.

Good call as imho also they may be.

[h=1]Police to use sonar, dogs in search for missing teen[/h]
BEMIDJI—The Bemidji Police Department will use dogs and sonar this week to search for missing Cass Lake teen Jeremy Jourdain.

Bemidji Police Chief Mike Mastin said the department will bring in dogs from St. Louis County on Friday at about noon, and that sonar from St. Louis County will be used to search Lake Bemidji and Lake Irving.

The dogs will search areas on the shores of both lakes and will also be used to search Bemidji's Nymore Neighborhood, where Jourdain was last seen on Halloween night.
http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/news/local/4165576-police-use-sonar-dogs-search-missing-teen

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back