GUILTY TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrest*

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Officials tell crews at the scene say they are searching for a Red Cadillac SUV that was parked at the church around the time the Gomez went missing.

At this time, it's unknown if it is connected to her disappearance.

We are told Gomez is not known to be a "trouble maker," and that running off if "very out of character.

http://www.easttexasmatters.com/news/local-news/officials-searching-for-missing-bullard-girl

attachment.php

According to authorities, a lead in the investigation into Kayla Gomez-Orozco's disappearance surfaced Saturday, which led to the discovery of her body in a well on a property in the 23000 block of Farm-to-Market Road 2493 in Smith County.

[...]

A family member who lived at the house was questioned in Kayla's disappearance and death, and is currently in the Smith County Jail on a Federal Immigration Customs detainer. According to Sheriff John Smith, additional charges are anticipated.

http://www.khou.com/news/authoritie...in-kayla-gomez-orozco-investigation/348764498

Jail logs indicate a 24-year-old Gustavo Zavala-Garcia was booked into the jail on an immigration hold on Nov. 6.

According to family member accounts of Kayla's disappearance, Gustavo Zavala-Garcia was said to be one of the last people to have seen her at the church.

http://www.tylerpaper.com/TP-Breaking/256199/relative-of-deceased-kayla-gomezorozco-in-custody

Case Map via Skibaboo

Thread #1

Attachments

• Kayla Gomez.jpg
    Kayla Gomez.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 1,726
RIP and fly high, sweet Kayla! May you and your family find peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw in the past thread someone wanted a Gustavo's Facebook post translated. Can that someone report and point which post wants it to be translated, please?

I can't figure out how to get it over here using my phone.

I gave the guy the benefit of a doubt due to the whole 5 minute story but did look around a bit. I even thought maybe a language issue could be part of the problem at first thinking he was maybe from Central America and not Mexico and things wouldn't translate quite the same. When I saw a pic of him and his daughter I said no way is that girl 2 and did some looking. There are pics of her birth in Feb 2013. she is almost 4 and most certainly vocal. That and the buckle up story yet GZG claimed KGO did not go outside. It was not cold to need to buckle/zip up the little girl's coat. I don't see a way GZG could have done it without his daughter being with him. I hope she was asleep and did not witness her father murder her big cousin.

I know rape is the first thing that comes to most people's minds in crimes like this but I feel this could be revenge. Is it possible he was angry at K's parents for some reason, perhaps they were helping his wife leave him, so he took their daughter and threw her in the well...?

Here is the profile link Knox was asking for translations:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005275902026&_rdr

Rest in peace beautiful Kayla! 😞

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So very sad.

What a monster he is! I see he has marks to his face too. Wonder how he explained those?

I'm trying to work out how he arrived back home from church so fast as first reported by his wife? Or was his wife not there, and was just repeating what he had told her?

Pray for her teachers and classmates today as well guys. They all wore pink for her on Friday and now are coming back to school with the reality that she's passed. It's going to be rough.

TISD does have counselors at Jack today (again) to help, but I ask we all lift them up for peace and comfort during this time.

I've been processing the information on how this could have happened. I think there could be several ways he could have done this. The ways that stand out in my mind are:

1. The timeline we were provided was inaccurate. He had more time than we realized. Did he slip out of the church service to go to the restroom and do something else?

2. We don't know that his wife was at home, with eyes on him, when they started looking for Kayla. Maybe she just talked with him on the phone - and he told her he was at home but really wasn't.

3. At some point he left his home and went and did something with her. This is assuming she was hidden somewhere near his home.

Of course, there are other theories, but theses stand out to me. And personally, I am I thinking he had more time during the church service and maybe wasn't actually in church as long as others recall.

RIP beautiful girl.

I really didn't think it was him with the whole 5 minute story. I always suspect family members first but this time I was fooled.

I've been processing the information on how this could have happened. I think there could be several ways he could have done this. The ways that stand out in my mind are:

1. The timeline we were provided was inaccurate. He had more time than we realized. Did he slip out of the church service to go to the restroom and do something else?

2. We don't know that his wife was at home, with eyes on him, when they started looking for Kayla. Maybe she just talked with him on the phone - and he told her he was at home but really wasn't.

3. At some point he left his home and went and did something with her. This is assuming she was hidden somewhere near his home.

Of course, there are other theories, but theses stand out to me. And personally, I am I thinking he had more time during the church service and maybe wasn't actually in church as long as others recall.

She was found in a well at the side of his house, feet away.

I want to know where the wife was that evening. If she was somewhere else for many hours, like work....then he could have easily taken Kayla to his house (with his daughter.) Then put the daughter to bed or in the other room or something while he did whatever it was he did and then killed her and disposed of her body before the wife came home.

I also want to know if he returned to the church that night to help look for her.

And where he was during the days she was missing. Did people see him with the scratches on his face during that time?

Did his wife come home and see the scratches and wonder what happened? (Unless maybe the scratches are unrelated?)

The wife talking to the media does send up a few red flags for me. Perhaps she suspected him or maybe was in denial and then told the story as a way to be like "see...my husband didn't do anything."

I gave the guy the benefit of a doubt due to the whole 5 minute story but did look around a bit. I even thought maybe a language issue could be part of the problem at first thinking he was maybe from Central America and not Mexico and things wouldn't translate quite the same.
If the perpetrator is from Central America, a translation issue could well be accent based. El Salvadorans have a distinctive accent that does not sound Mexican. For somebody who is not a native Spanish speaker and who is used to Mexican accents, El Salvadorans, and espescially rural El Salvadorans who are more likely to have thick accents, can be very difficult to understand at first.

I know rape is the first thing that comes to most people's minds in crimes like this but I feel this could be revenge. Is it possible he was angry at K's parents for some reason, perhaps they were helping his wife leave him, so he took their daughter and threw her in the well...?

Here is the profile link Knox was asking for translations:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005275902026&_rdr

Lindas mentiras para ser berda .....xq cuado alguien quiere algo d nosotros o quiere aser algo mas miete m molesta eso pero cadaquien debeser consiente de si mismo

ok-roughly- pretty lies to be (seem) the truth. because when someone wants something from us or wants to do something the more they lie, this bothers me but everyone has to be conscious (aware) of themselves.

Pensarron q podian pero aste poyuelo le quedaron aganas d otro tiro y yo no bengo akarisiando el putaso es en seko tenia que ser del puesto y se acuerdan d mi tachiyo ahora soy quien soy ino dejo d serlo

pretty much, they thought that they could, but i had other things in mind (i wanted a different shot) and i don't come to caress (hug) punches i had to hold my position, remember my tachillo, now i am who i am and i will not stop being me.

Cuando estas feliz sienpre abra algien q te este ensusiando la bolea o un chismoso o cualquier otra persona pero conmigo sela peliskaron xq ahorita unas cuantas tronpas saben q debieron cayar y n andar d luegua sueta ahora quisas esten con los dientes flojos eran lo querian ahora lo tienen desperto elque estaba dormido o andaba ahusente con la mano un poko adolorida pero nadamas

when you are happy there is always someone to try to ruin it or a gossip or someone else, but with me they are scratching (they have nothing) because right now some loudmouths they know they should shut up and go away and leave it alone, maybe now with their loose teeth that's what they wanted now that they have awakened the one who was asleep or was absent and now walks away with only a sore hand but no more...

Abeses soñamos con las cosas q n podemos tener o q n pueden ser pero es de sabios equibokarse pero es mejor aprender d los errores y el q n aprenda ya n se conpuso nia madrasos o me equiboko :-[

Sometimes we dream about things that we can't have or that we can't be but it is smart to be wrong, but it's better to learn from mistakes and whomever doesn't learn now won't learn not even with a crash or am i wrong?

these were the only comments i really saw to translate on the page, if there are others, let me know. but i'm sure you'll get the idea from these. it was done fast between lot's of other things so if you need clarification, let me know :)

Okay, I took the time to translate his 3 posts from March 30, 2013 and maybe my translations aren't good, but because this has one of the worse Spanish grammars I have ever seen.

#1 Post:

''They thought they could, but this ''chick'' still wanted to get another shot (''tiro'' in Mexican Spanish slang means ''fight'') and I'm not caressing the hard hit which was sudden, it had to be from the ''post'' (in quotes as I don't know if he means Job or something) and they remember my ''tachiyo'' (not sure what the hell he meant at all). Now I am who I am now and I won't stop being myself.''

#2 post:

''When you're happy, there will be someone who will be messing up your ''bolea'' (again, his Spanish grammar is like the one of a 5 year-old) or a snitch or any other person, but with me they're done because now they knew some mouths had to be shut up and not talking crap. Now maybe they're with loose teeth, it's what they wanted, not they got it. Whoever wwas sleeping, he woken up or was busy with the hand hurt, but only that.''

#3 post:

''Sometimes we dream with things we cannot do or that cannot be, but it's for wise people to mess up, but it's better to learn from the mistakes and whoever doesn't learn, hasn't compossed, not even with ''hard hits'' (Madrazos in Mexican Spanish slang often mean ''strong hit'') or am I wrong? :-[''

There you go, I had a hard time translating it due to his grammar, but maybe I got it.

tachillo refers to tachillo torres the mexican drug trafficker who found out his son died and went on a killing spree. i take it to mean that he is who he is (maybe crazy) and is capable of killing, hurting ect.

And this guy had access to people's children. Smh

Okay, I took the time to translate his 3 posts from March 30, 2013 and maybe my translations aren't good, but because this has one of the worse Spanish grammars I have ever seen.

#1 Post:

''They thought they could, but this ''chick'' still wanted to get another shot (''tiro'' in Mexican Spanish slang means ''fight'') and I'm not caressing the hard hit which was sudden, it had to be from the ''post'' (in quotes as I don't know if he means Job or something) and they remember my ''tachiyo'' (not sure what the hell he meant at all). Now I am who I am now and I won't stop being myself.''

#2 post:

''When you're happy, there will be someone who will be messing up your ''bolea'' (again, his Spanish grammar is like the one of a 5 year-old) or a snitch or any other person, but with me they're done because now they knew some mouths had to be shut up and not talking crap. Now maybe they're with loose teeth, it's what they wanted, not they got it. Whoever wwas sleeping, he woken up or was busy with the hand hurt, but only that.''

#3 post:

''Sometimes we dream with things we cannot do or that cannot be, but it's for wise people to mess up, but it's better to learn from the mistakes and whoever doesn't learn, hasn't compossed, not even with ''hard hits'' (Madrazos in Mexican Spanish slang often mean ''strong hit'') or am I wrong? :-[''

There you go, I had a hard time translating it due to his grammar, but maybe I got it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back