Support for KB

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
KB went through an awful trauma. Her boyfriend was murdered before her eyes and she was held captive under horrible conditions for months, subjected to horrors we can only imagine.

Her family has asked for time on her behalf, to recover and absorb the trauma she has faced. This is a place for members to post their good thoughts and supportive comments for KB.

Keeping this young woman and her family in my thoughts and prayers. There will surely be a long road of recovery from the psychological effects of what K was put through. I hope she is given the best resources available to help her process all of this.

My heart hurts for her and all she has been through.

What an incredibly strong and resilient woman KB must be. May she take all the time she needs to heal in every way.
I am so very sorry for the horrific ordeal she has been through and the grief she must be feeling. Such a tragic loss.

Prayers for strength and continued healing :rose:

Surrounding KB with comfort and strength. I cannot even begin to put myself in her place to try to understand. Keeping her and her loved ones in my heart.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm still WAY BEHIND, but having experienced harrowing trauma myself, I'm just beginning to absorb the hell KB survived. Not only was she held in that container (and who knows what else), she was also in there for TWO MONTHS trying to process that she had witnessed her bf murder.

I just needed to say that. KB has been through unspeakable things, and she's still with us. What a warrior. I hope she is somewhere that she feels safe, and starting a gentle recovery.

Prayers, Love and Hugs KB... Your strength amazes me. I'll be keeping you in my prayers and thinking of you often. My prayer for you is peace and healing.

The world needs strong women, and K is definitely the strongest they come. Prayers and big hugs, and hope that K's recovery goes well.

Praying KB gets all the love and support she needs from her family and her community to heal.
Praying KB will be strong enough emotionally and mentally to testify against TK and get Justice, not just for her case, but for all the people he murdered as well.
I have a feeling he bragged to her about all his evil deeds. What a horrifying thing she had to endure but she is a SURVIVOR. I hope she realizes that all that is important is that she is alive. I hope she feels no shame over what was done to her against her will or what she may have pretended to go along with in order to stay alive.

:prayer:

Can someone post the legitimate Go Fund Me for KB that is sanctioned by her family? I imagine people will come to this thread looking to support her, so it might be nice to have it here. (and to avoid any confusion with fakes.)

I would like to join in supporting KB. I can't get her sweet face out of my mind. I wish her strength, peace, and willingness to go on.

It really angers me that they had the pings all along and it still took 2 months.

She must have been very smart to survive so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear KB,

I, too, am a survivor of abduction, violence and trauma.You did not deserve what happened to you and I'm so sorry for the pain that monster has caused you. I know what it feels like to wonder if you'll ever feel safe, happy and normal again. You will, I promise. It might not be the same type of "normal" that you knew before, but you will get there. You will smile again. You will feel joy again. Be forever kind and patient with yourself and remember that healing is a process with no expiration date and you are not alone. You are so strong and so brave! You have the love and support of thousands behind you. I hope it helps bring you peace to know how many others are fighting along with you. You are a SURVIVOR!

Can someone post the legitimate Go Fund Me for KB that is sanctioned by her family? I imagine people will come to this thread looking to support her, so it might be nice to have it here. (and to avoid any confusion with fakes.)

While posting a direct link is against TOS, if members would like to provide breadcrumbs for those interested in following them, that would be fine.

Something along the lines of what keywords to use in a google search is allowable.

You can Google:

"Captive 31 August "

That's mostly all I could suggest without posting her name here. But her name and in Google works too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

could we take her face off the front headlines? i feel so bad for her.. :(

could we take her face off the front headlines? i feel so bad for her.. :(

I agree, the murderer's face should be there. Also his name is spelled wrong in the trending story headline. It currently says Ted instead of Todd.

Kidnapping survivor files lawsuit against Todd Kohlhepp

WOODRUFF, SC (FOX Carolina) -
A 30-year-old Upstate woman who investigators said was found chained up on the property of a suspected serial killer is now filing a lawsuit against her reported abductor.

K B was found in November chained up by her neck "like a dog" in a metal storage container on a property in Woodruff, according to the Spartanburg County sheriff.

The owner of the nearly 100-acre plot, Todd Kohlhepp, is now facing charges for kidnapping B and Meagan Coxie, a woman whose body was found buried on the land. In addition, Kohlhepp is facing seven murder charges for the deaths of Meagan and Johnny Coxie, Brown's boyfriend Charlie Carver, and four victims slain in 2003 in Superbike Motorsports.

According to online court records, B has filed a personal injury lawsuit against Kohlhepp in Spartanburg County.

She is reportedly being represented by attorneys James Bannister, Alex Stalvey and David Wyatt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back