IL - Audelia Bogard, 43, bludgeoned to death, Mundelein, 11 Nov 2005

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
Charges have been filed in the gruesome murder of a north suburban woman.

Fifty-five-year-old Delia White was charged Sunday with killing her son’s fiancée.

The body of 43-year-old Audelia Bogard was found Friday in the Mundelein apartment the three shared. The victim had been killed by a blow to her head, the Lake County coroner's office said.
http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_317184545.html

It shows the intent of keeping her son close to her vest. Sick, I know but it is what it is. My potential serial killer brother had a girlfriend and my mom would do everything to denigrate her. Although she was supporting him, financially and every other way she chose to create a hatred base. He is almost an idiot now. This doesn't excuse anything I think he has done in the past. But he is not functional now. Although his threats are still pretty scary. Most of us walk on eggshells and I won't visit my parents in their declining years as I still would like to live a little longer. It would be like inviting yourself to a bombing.

From February 2008:

http://prev.dailyherald.com/story/?id=144458

A Lake County jury deliberated for a little more than six hours Thursday before finding Delia White not guilty of the murder of Audelia Bogard on Nov. 11, 2005 during an argument in their Mundelein apartment.

White had taken the witness stand earlier in the day and testified the videotaped confession the jurors had seen was simply a story she made up because her son convinced her it would set her free...

Prosecutors said White, 57, killed Bogard, 43, after she ordered White to move out of the apartment they shared with White's son, Steven Arthurs. The women also argued the day before the killing over use of Bogard's Jeep. She refused to allow White to drive it downstate to visit her granddaughter, Assistant State's Attorney Marykay Foy said.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back