Nichole Ellen Nunes Carver, 35 Charged w Impersonating LEO

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Anderson police say they do not know if Nichole Carver is linked to Kohlhepp.

[...]

Aikens said the Anderson Police Department has not ruled out filing other charges against Nichole Carver. Investigators are still trying to determine who is responsible for at least some of the odd social media postings that began appearing on her husband’s Facebook page weeks after he vanished.

In September and October, several postings appeared on Facebook, including one that announced Brown and Charles David Carver had married. Other postings were more cryptic.

http://www.independentmail.com/stor...rles-david-carver-arrested-anderson/93488062/

A NOTE: LE has not called her a POI or suspect in the crimes against CDC or KB.

But she is under arrest for impersonating an investigator in the case.

You may discuss that and anything else that is covered by the press in regards to this person.

I wonder if kohlhepp really does know NN... and that's whose daughter he's sending money to. I know... crazy, but anything is possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anderson police say they do know if Nichole Carver is linked to Kohlhepp.

RSBM

BBM They DO know?

Is that supposed to say they do not know?

Otherwise.... [emoji15]

The fact that she has been arrested for impersonating an officer(and it's possible that other charges could follow) makes me go ...:thinking:

Okay that was completely odd. Correct They Do NOT know if TK and NNC are connected in any way.

What is odd was I copied and pasted straight from the article so not sure how such an important word as NOT did not carry into the paste

:facepalm:

The fact that she has been arrested for impersonating an officer(and it's possible that other charges could follow) makes me go ...:thinking:

Probably makes it easier for them to get a warrant to search all of her electronics as well...

Ok I was saying on the other thread that I was hoping nn wasn't involved etc etc. Come to think of it. If she wasn't involved and she impersonated a PO do you think police wouod actually publically arrest a person who just found out her astranged husband was killed? There MUST be more happening right? I mean, it's a bit insensitive to arrest her right now if all she was really trying to do was find her husband and make sure he was ok... Thoughts?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Ok I was saying on the other thread that I was hoping nn wasn't involved etc etc. Come to think of it. If she wasn't involved and she impersonated a PO do you think police wouod actually publically arrest a person who just found out her astranged husband was killed? There MUST be more happening right? I mean, it's a bit insensitive to arrest her right now if all she was really trying to do was find her husband and make sure he was ok... Thoughts?

While it may seem insensitive to some, the fact remains that she did break the law. Impersonating an officer can be a pretty serious charge. I will feel bad for her if she truly was wanting to find Charlie out of the goodness of her heart, but she definitely went about it in the wrong manner.

Yeah, I'm starting to think that.

Although... there's still part of me that thinks that if I were bearing the brunt of blame for my husband being missing and it was nothing to do with me, plus also possibly suspecting he's just gone and run off with his new girlfriend leaving me in the ****, I might try and get information on where they were too.

Perhaps not in the same way, but... you get my point.

I have hope for her not being involved. But it's dwindling.

I am not sure this case can get any more crazier. Who could do such a thing in such a high profile case.

Someone mentioned on the Fox news FB in comments that they were wondering if maybe TK somehow contacted her and put her up to calling LE to try to get information for him so he could see what LE knew about his phone records.

Its an interesting angle but she would have to know she was messing around with a huge case and anyone willing to do that seems like someone that wanted to know information for themselves.

Just glad LE found out and arrested her. Hope LE digs into this more to find out why it was so important she had to know the information she was after.

Well this just took a turn for the weird.

Wow! Was just looking to see if this had been posted.

The estranged wife of a missing Anderson County man who was found killed in Spartanburg County was arrested Tuesday for impersonating a police officer, according to Anderson police.

Police said Nichole Ellen Nunes Carver, 35, pretended to be an Anderson police officer and requested Charlie Carver’s phone records from his cell phone carrier.
According to warrants, Nichole Carver called AT&T and identified herself as a detective with the Anderson Police Department "in an attempt to geo-locate the phone associated with" Carver's phone number.
http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/33660737/police-charlie-carvers-estranged-wife-arrested-in-anderson

On the one hand I can't blame her for wanting to get the phone records and there may not have been anything nefarious about it--she may have wanted to locate Charlies so people would stop accusing her of being involved in the disappearance. On the other hand, she impersonated a police officer to try to get the records. Why didn't she work with the police to get the records legally? Or be honest about who she was--she was still his wife and could have told AT&T that.

I think the timing of when she was doing the impersonation will be helpful in figuring out her motivation.

Yeah, I'm starting to think that.

Although... there's still part of me that thinks that if I were bearing the brunt of blame for my husband being missing and it was nothing to do with me, plus also possibly suspecting he's just gone and run off with his new girlfriend leaving me in the ****, I might try and get information on where they were too.

Perhaps not in the same way, but... you get my point.

I have hope for her not being involved. But it's dwindling.

Follow your point "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned as the saying goes"

To me she seems a bit of a drama queen busy body in other words just a messy person

Was just coming to post this info!! Glad to see it has already been shared.

This is getting crazier!!!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I am not sure this case can get any more crazier. Who could do such a thing in such a high profile case.

RSBM

Remember that it wasn't always a high profile case. For a time there, no one seemed to be doing anything except blaming the ex-wife on SM.

Perhaps she just wanted to clear her name and prove that he was just off gallivanting with his new girlfriend.

Or maybe she wanted to see if it could be linked to her or TK.

I'm at a bit of a loss, but hoping for the former, rather than the latter conclusion.

Wow! Was just looking to see if this had been posted.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/33660737/police-charlie-carvers-estranged-wife-arrested-in-anderson

On the one hand I can't blame her for wanting to get the phone records and there may not have been anything nefarious about it--she may have wanted to locate Charlies so people would stop accusing her of being involved in the disappearance. On the other hand, she impersonated a police officer to try to get the records. Why didn't she work with the police to get the records legally? Or be honest about who she was--she was still his wife and could have told AT&T that.
Because they require a warrant or subpoena. So being wife couldn't get records

I think it's too easy for her to be the poster.

But the impersonating PO got me thinking maybe she threatened people saying she was a PO to get info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back