The Sidebar - Harris Trial #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Now that the Defense and State have concluded their closing arguments, the jury's work will begin.

This is a place to gather, chill, hang out and discuss the trial while the jury deliberates.

Remember to do so in a respectful way, acknowledging that not all your fellow members feel as you do about this case. It's okay to disagree and still enjoy one another's company. After all, no matter your opinion on this case, you all share much more in common than following this case.

Agree to disagree if you must, scroll and roll when necessary and when all else fails make use of your ignore button.

Time for some downtime.

Sidebar #1

I just wanted to be the first on new thread
I'm competitive

In case you missed it:

[video=youtube;vOkKqENIBww]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOkKqENIBww[/video]

and with the wife:

[video=youtube;M1kVt7Qx2xo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1kVt7Qx2xo[/video]

Raymonde- I agree with your post about not coincidences- would add to the list, but am too lazy. ;)

Raymonde- I agree with your post about not coincidences- would add to the list, but am too lazy. ;)
I don't believe in coincidences...I think your consciousness makes things happen. It's called synchronicity.

Vinnie just said some of the jurors were taking notes from the actual transcripts and not really paying attention to the video.

I don't think we'll have a verdict this week. No particular reason other than they just don't seem to be in a hurry

Vinnie just said some of the jurors were taking notes from the actual transcripts and not really paying attention to the video.

Well that's interesting. There must be a strong disagreement in that room

Hmm. Doesn't sound like they're interested in assessing the "appropriateness" of his emotions, or of Leanna's. Maybe a comparison of what RH told LE, and what he told Leanna.

Hmm. Doesn't sound like they're interested in assessing the "appropriateness" of his emotions, or of Leanna's. Maybe a comparison of what RH told LE, and what he told Leanna.
Wonder if the lightbulb trip is surfacing...he doesn't say it in either video?

Well that's interesting. There must be a strong disagreement in that room

Idk. IMO their process so far suggests a consensus (or acquiescence by jurors to a take-charge foreman) to methodically hone in on/gather up the evidence they think is key. They don't seem to have spent much time actually deliberating......

Murphy's law says no verdict today because I have a sick kid home with me today and nothing else to do but hang around....it's like taking an umbrella with you on a grey day,..if you lug it around you never need it.

Wonder if the lightbulb trip is surfacing...he doesn't say it in either video?

I've watched the RH-LH video just once, but I doubt he told Leanna about the lightbulb trip. Think that discrepancy would have come up in testimony.

I've watched the RH-LH video just once, but I doubt he told Leanna about the lightbulb trip. Think that discrepancy would have come up in testimony.
He didn't tell anyone..it came up on video review by LE and interviews with his lunch peeps.but he was detailed about everything else that day....

Have you watched them since it went to the jury? They are really interesting to watch after the fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74