AZ AZ - Tyler Stice, 20, Kingman, 21 June 2016

JusticeWillBeServed

Reaction score
http://kdminer.com/news/2016/nov/09/kpd-doggedly-pursues-absent-kingmanites-including-/

Stice was reported missing June 26. The 20-year-old was last seen at his Scotty Drive home at around 3:30 p.m. June 21. His 2006 Ford Mustang was found at Deer Canyon recreational area off Hualapai Mountain Road on June 25.

“It’s been miserable. We have no idea where he’s at,” said Stice’s sister, Jessica Curtis, 30, of Phoenix. “We know that if he was OK he would call by now.”

The worst part is “just not knowing. We don’t know what we’re going to do,” said Curtis. She said there has been no clues. She said KPD was “baffled.”

Stice was hanging out with his father on June 20. He got up the next day to go to work at 5:30 a.m. at a furniture store, made his lunch, left, and hasn’t been seen since.

Cooper called it an “unusual” case. Stice wasn’t a hiker or a hunter, although the KPD was able to find out he purchased a rifle prior to him going missing. Cooper said he was not despondent or suicidal. He said KPD is investigating any online relationships Stice may have had.

His sister, Curtis, said about 40 people from Red Rock Search and Rescue conducted a search of the Hualapai Mountains, where his car was found. Using five different dogs, he was tracked to the Camp Stephens Girl Scout facility. His scent was lost there, Curtis said.

70508a_t180.jpg

He purchased a rifle before he went missing? That always makes me think it was a suicide and I guess in most cases it is, sadly. How could anyone know for sure he wasn't suicidal? Especially young men tend to be great at hiding their mental health issues etc.

It is strange, because that is not a metropolous or anything up there.

From February:

Where is Tyler Stice?

https://kdminer.com/news/2017/feb/13/where-tyler-stice/

It’s been about eight months since Tyler Andrew Stice’s car was found at a park off Hualapai Mountain Road, and police remain baffled about the missing person case.

His grandmother, Barbara Dahm, is wondering why Kingman Police Department didn’t take fingerprints from Stice’s Ford Mustang. What about collecting DNA from a can of tea in the car?

“Tyler doesn’t even drink tea,” Dahm said in a telephone interview from her home in Hoxie, Arkansas. “I’m sure the car was searched, but not finding anything? It sounds like they’re not trying hard enough.”

“Tyler Stice is a missing person case and there is nothing new regarding this investigation,” Kingman Police Department spokeswoman Jennifer Sochocki said.

“At this time, there are no solid leads to his whereabouts to date. The car was processed at the Kingman Police Department by evidence techs. Any evidence has been sent to the lab,” she added.

Two of these homicide victims were found this year. Sid Cranston's body was found in January. Daniel Ligori's body was located in March.

29-year old Arlica Dendy was killed by gunshot and her body was found in August 2015. Then 22-year old Matthew Thompson was shot and killed in December 2016. There haven't been any leads in these cases.

The last person to see Tyler Stice was his father. The father was a drug dealer (meth).

Arlica and Matt were also involved in the dope game.

I have heard that Tyler's dad might have something to do with his disappearance. I've never heard that his father was a drug dealer, he works with someone I know and actually drives Tyler's Mustang to work everyday, interestingly enough....... beyond that. Another working theory is that Al Blanco ( Sid Cranstons killer) might have had something to do with it, although I struggle with finding a motive. The only real link is that Tyler went missing 1 year and 5 days after Sid did, and Tyler's car was found relatively close to where Sids body's was buried...... regarding the two missing teens this year Kaleb & John..... neither of these boys have been in the paper or anything.... the paper was contacted regarding them & regarding Tyler's case last month and never received any reply....... what do y'all think

Two of these homicide victims were found this year. Sid Cranston's body was found in January. Daniel Ligori's body was located in March.

29-year old Arlica Dendy was killed by gunshot and her body was found in August 2015. Then 22-year old Matthew Thompson was shot and killed in December 2016. There haven't been any leads in these cases.

The last person to see Tyler Stice was his father. The father was a drug dealer (meth).

Where in any MSM articles does it say his dad was a drug dealer of meth?
Thanks

Drug dealing for any sustained period will make you many friends and enemies doing the same thing. Even if you just wanted to make money from it, there are gangsters that have been doing it longer than you and know better than you how to deal with competition. Personally I have never done anything, not even cannabis. But I knew some people on the rough side of my town and I learnt a little about the drugs game from that.

So if his father was a meth dealer in a remote area that suggests to me a pickup of 'biscuits' or money for said 'biscuits'. The remote area ensures the county sheriff is less likely to notice you. But in turn it leaves you isolated. In that situation if a criminal or criminal gang does not want to pay or does not want to pay you for something. All it takes is one in the back of the head. Then they throw the body in a creek. Maybe bury it, but the chances of them being caught are so slim they probably wouldn't bother!

Think Scar face when he meets Angelo on a drug pickup gone bad (minus the chainsaw since the weapon would probably be a handgun with a silencer.)

Last edited:
If it was to do with drugs and criminality that goes with it, his Dad has sinned gravely. At that age I would have considered myself a dumb kid. Shame he didn't get a second chance, but that's life!

Tyler Andrew Stice – The Charley Project

Tyler Andrew Stice

stice_tyler.jpg
stice_tyler2.jpg
stice_tyler3.jpg
stice_tyler4.jpg
stice_tyler5.jpg

Missing Since 06/21/2016
Missing From Kingman, Arizona
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Male
Race White
Date of Birth 02/08/1996 (24)
Age 20 years old
Height and Weight 6'0 - 6'1, 130 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes.

Details of Disappearance
Stice was last seen in Kingman, Arizona on June 21, 2016. He left his home in the 4700 block of Scotty Drive to go to work at 5:30 a.m., but never arrived and has never been heard from again. On June 25, his black 2006 Ford Mustang was found in the Deer Canyon recreation area off of Hualapai Mountain Road. A photo of Stice's car is posted with this case summary.

Although Stice doesn't enjoy hiking or hunting, authorities learned he purchased a rifle before his disappearance. It's unclear whether this has anything to do with this case. His cellular phone, keys, wallet and computer disappeared with him and have not been found, but his camera has been located. His case remains unsolved.

His NamUs page The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Bumping for Tyler.

A private investigator was making some progress it seemed last year (2021)- however, this year sources tell us that he has abandoned the case.

I feel like this case is SO solvable.

We covered his case early 2021, but I think it needs another boost. Anyone out there with a platform to keep sharing his story?

Tyler's Story: Where are they? Tyler Stice

Timeline Video: https://bit.ly/32BJxwf

Does anyone else feel that Tyler might have met up with someone who was very disappointed and angry he wasn't a girl?

Does anyone else feel that Tyler might have met up with someone who was very disappointed and angry he wasn't a girl?

I don’t know that he ever tried to meet anyone that he had catfished into thinking he was female. And not sure that he actually followed through with meeting anyone he spoke with on hookup website. Based on messages I read he seemed to be more interested in virtual/fantasy relations.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back