AZ AZ - Michelle Segura, 34, Kingman, 2 Nov 2009

JusticeWillBeServed

Reaction score
Michelle has been missing for over seven years now. There's not a lot of information available on her disappearance. Her case was added to NamUs this week and an investigator recently said that they are still investigating.

NamUs

On 11/2/09 Michelle Segura was last seen in Kingman, Arizona. She has not been seen or heard from since.

http://kdminer.com/news/2016/nov/09/kpd-doggedly-pursues-absent-kingmanites-including-/

Segura, who would be 40, was reported missing Nov. 2, 2009 by a relative. She was last seen three weeks prior to her disappearance. Cooper said many of the details in this case are vague, but they are still actively investigating.

Michelle Renee Segura.jpeg

Michelle’s father was actually married to my cousin Patty who is now deceased as of May 2019. Her father lives in Oklahoma. From what I heard, she is currently presumed dead. Michelle and I are not blood related since she is her father, Rene’s daughter from a previous marriage. Her two sisters,Stacy and Amanda Segura however are blood related to me. They are my second cousins. Her ethnicity listed on the report is not correct, she is not white, she is Hispanic, her father is Guatemalan.

Her ethnicity listed on the report is not correct, she is not white, she is Hispanic, her father is Guatemalan.

Hispanic is usually considered an ethnicity, not a race, so a report listing Michelle as white wouldn't be incorrect unless she considered herself black or otherwise. But yes, they should definitely have written "white Hispanic" in NamUs, not "white Caucasian".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back