Lovesick Giraffe needs a mate... any mate, hurry.. please

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Keepers of a small menagerie at a Mexican park are looking for a mate for a lovesick giraffe after the 15-foot-tall beast tried to make love to a tree and a garden shed. The director of Central Park in Ciudad Juarez, south of the border from El Paso, Texas, said on Friday they have been looking since last month for a mate for the five-year-old giraffe, named Modesto.

"He's driving us crazy," Juan Aragones told Reuters in a telephone interview. "He's mounted a tree, a fence and even a shed."

Story

Will this do?

g291.jpg

That poor giraffe---we know just how he feels. Hoping they find a mate for him, and soon. Not being free to roam on the plains of Africa, this poor guy doesn't have much chance of just getting lucky once in a while.

They need to stop keeping animals in zoos; that's extreme cruelty to a wild animal.

Buzzm1 said:
That poor giraffe---we know just how he feels.
LOL Buzz - I have never felt that deserparate to try a tree :D

Casshew said:
LOL Buzz - I have never felt that deserparate to try a tree :D
----------
Maybe they could find a Camel??

I have a warped sense of humor.I think most know I work in a store..Right after our Camel mounting story a man came into the store and bought a pack of condoms and a pack of Camels.It just threw me into laughing hysterics!!! I was able to hold off til after he left the store..

LOL... I guess his plans changed! thats a riot Nore :laugh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27