Found Deceased MN - Joseph Hernandez, 35, Mendota Heights, 7 Nov 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
MISSING: 35-year-old Mendota Heights man
josephn%20hernandez_1478919273362_2272923_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Mendota Heights police are working to find a 35-year-old man, who has been missing since Monday.
A friend reported Joseph Hernandez missing from a motel on Monday.
http://www.fox9.com/news/217026397-story

Mendota Heights Motel is a few miles outside of the city & I see there is water behind it, fwiw.

"Family members say Hernandez had gotten out of jail just days before he went missing. His aunt says he was a kind, loving man.H e'll reach out to help anybody, but at the same time Joey had some issues with drugs,” Michelle Hernandez said."

Ugh. Drugs. I hope he pulls through this....☹️

Mendota Heights Motel is a few miles outside of the city & I see there is water behind it, fwiw.
It's Minnesota - yes there is water. It is close to 1 lake but across the highway from national wildlife refuge which is by where the MN river joins into the Mississippi.

FWIW the family say he hasn't been seen in weeks:

He was last seen about 3-4 am Oct 25th supposed to be walking to SuperAmerica off Hiway 55 and 13 in Mendota Heights from Mendota Motel

He was also last seen by "a girlfriend". The City of Mendota Heights FB say it's a homicide investigation.

FWIW the family say he hasn't been seen in weeks:

He was also last seen by "a girlfriend". The City of Mendota Heights FB say it's a homicide investigation.
I saw a female mentioned that he was last seen with but I haven't seen anyone called a poi by LE yet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back