CBS - 48 Hours - Buried Truth episode 12 November 2016 - 9pm central

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
“48 Hours” goes inside the missing persons investigation and the stunning revelations her alleged captor, Todd Kohlhepp, 45, a real estate broker, made to police in “Buried Truth” to be broadcast Saturday, Nov. 12 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.

It’s a story that has made international headlines and continues to unfold as investigators search and find more victims of an alleged serial killer in South Carolina. Correspondents David Begnaud and Peter Van Sant interview investigators, family members, neighbors and friends of the victims. And they talk with experts and others about the mind of a serial killer.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kohlhep...the-twisted-life-of-an-alleged-serial-killer/

For those who missed the episode you can watch the replay here: http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/buried-truth/

Discuss the episode here

Discuss teh CBS 48 Hours episode beginning at 9 central here

I'm here :wave: I'm stoked I get to watch with you all!

I wish I could watch right now! On a car ride... But I'll be peeking here for spoilers!!

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

It's on EST now.........
mother says "his eyes were red and bulging out" but not a monster like Bundy................(oh really?)

He's done some bad things . . . .

His mom is delusional. Total denial. Root of his issues i suppose.

Kohlhepp said to the Sheriff "I've got something big for you" in reference to the Superbike murders

O/T but your medication ads, yikes health anxiety alert !

I'm watching and posting on the commercials...Ok, just from the intro, her poor friend was 99% sure she was dead.

What a miracle she was found alive!

Like a shark cage

clothed and bound

just bound

chain from top of the cage to something else that went around her neck.

The Sheriff made it to the property in 6 minutes. A 25 minute journey in 6 minutes.

TK dragged KB over to a spot on the property where he showed her 3 graves. He told her if she tried to escape she was going in there too

TK promised his mom he didn't abuse KB, says he would have told her

His mom is delusional and her interviews are so frustrating to me. Saying Ted Bundy is a monster, but TK isn't?! Hilarious, since so many people liken the latter to the former.

Poor, poor KB. In a cage, in the container, 'bound' (I'm dying to know the extent since the sheriff brought it up and then skirted around elaborating), and in total darkness. I'm not surprised TK showed KB the graves and threatened to put her in one if she attempted to escape, though. Figured it had to be something like that.

mother says 'he had to chain her up and make her comfortable, he couldn't let her go because she witnessed him killing her boyfriend. Boyfriend had a smart and mouthy so he killed him" she swears he never raped the victim because TK told her.............

how can a jailbird have a big house, BMW and an airplane license??? WOW MOO

Ok...I've been trying to give.mom benefit of the doubt, but this woman is delusional!

Per his mother: He made her as comfortable as possible while chained up! He brought her food and water and something to lay on. He didn't want to hurt her but didn't know what to do! :notgood:

I can't imagine waking up one day to find I was the mother of a serial killer. If I did, I certainly wouldn't grant any interviews to the news media.

I'm hoping it will be on Youtube or replayed. I missed the first 17 minutes

This whole part about the DNA and the baby wants to make my head explode! Can you IMAGINE?!?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back