Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to our brand new members and visitors,

This thread is to discuss the actual show on A&E while it is on the air.

General questions, thoughts about the case, and whatever is in the show you want to talk about you can post here.

If you are new and you have questions about how Websleuths works or other general questions that do not have to do with the A&E Show airing we have a special thread for you. CLICK HERE and you will come to our FAQ and Forum Questions thread. We have members who are designated WS Liaisons who can help you.

So remember, this thread will open about 20 minutes before the A&E show The Killing Season starts. Discuss the show itself while it is airing and for a time after too.

Hi All,

Don't forget Josh and Rachel, the filmmakers responsible for The Killing Season, along with Websleuths will be live tweeting during the show.

#TheKillingSeason

I'll admit I've had a cocktail so my tweeting will either be hilarious, tragic, embarrassing, or just plain OK.

Here is an artist's rendering of what I look like drinking a Martini. Yes, I do resemble Christopher Walken when I drink...sometimes.

Remember, go to www.twitter.com and the hashtag is #TheKillingSeason

Attachments

• Bell_Cocktail_Time.jpg
    Bell_Cocktail_Time.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 136
I'm in a hotel room that doesn't have A&E :tantrum: can someone share if anything new or interesting comes up? Please :(

I'm in a hotel room...and just came across the show. We don't have TV at home so I'm excited to see it tonight! Sorry Claudette that you can't watch it right now. :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

If LE has no criminal investigation into Shannon's death, then why would the 911 tape be considered evidence? Evidence of what?

I think they meant evidence of an accident - that it sounded like she was hysterical due to being bipolar.

Josh just said "Websleuths is the most credible forum" YES!!!!

Thank you Websleuths members for all you help

And I had my 15 seconds of fame they just showed me and the radio show and that's it. LOL

Watching on SlingTV. I am so glad I can see it!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

If LE has no criminal investigation into Shannon's death, then why would the 911 tape be considered evidence? Evidence of what?
This issue has been problematic from the beginning.

None of the other bodies would have been found, had the LEO conducting training exercises, not found the other remains. That was what basically what triggered a deeper investigation... resulting in the discovery of 11, total bodies/body parts. Of which, some body parts were related to body parts discovered in Mannorville, nearly a decade earlier.

Importantly, while Shannan's death was ruled an accident, many who have been following this case from the beginning, continue to have questions.

For example, Shannan's 911 call was never released.

I was surprised to hear the FBI only has 8 profiler's worldwide according to a former FBI profiler.

The amount of adult ads on Backpage from this area is absolutely sickening, and I don't even know that well how to search Backpage.

I'm shocked too that there are only 8 profilers!

I think there are a lot of people out there who call themselves profilers but in reality they are not even close. JMHO

I am behind a tad on the DVR, but the phone calls to Melissa's family blew me away. What did this man tell her sister? And why won't her sister say anything?

She was found so close to others, so she has to be from the same killer. But like her mom says, what made him reach out to them for days? I do believe he kept her for some time. But why?

An episode of Forensic Files that recently aired featured a case where a profiler was brought in. He had the suspect description perfect, and even predicted that he had a red Volkswagen. It turned out that he drove a red VW Bus. That is what profiling really is about.

I think there are a lot of people out there who call themselves profilers but in reality they are not even close. JMHO

Yes this is true. I went to University to study Psychology in hopes to become a profiler. When one of my professors told us how many profilers there actually were, I quickly gave up on that dream lol.

Odd reaction by the guy that had been named in the Wikipedia LISK entry... a little too casual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain