TX TX - Zoey Thomas, 32, Spring, 22 August 2016

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
download%20_OP_19_CP__1479183101457_7032914_ver1.0.jpg

Zoey has three children ranging in age from 15 to 5. In August, she dropped one of them off to stay with a grandparent. Then she vanished, although her car was found about a month later abandoned behind a closed down restaurant in Spring.

“This is out of character for her," said Stephens. "Especially that she has three children, she would not not communicate with them or not be in touch.”
Zoey’s family members said one of her kids just celebrated a birthday. They believe the 32-year-old mother would never have chosen to miss out on that.
http://www.khou.com/news/local/search-for-missing-spring-mother/352113749

She has a Felony Warrant.

After KHOU 11 News aired her story on Monday night, court records were brought to light that show the woman had a felony warrant issued for her arrest in September.

Zoey’s family members confirmed to KHOU 11 News the woman missed a court date.

Court records also show Thomas was charged with burglary of a habitation in June 2015.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Makes it difficult to know if its volunteer disappear or not

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Car abandoned behind a closed down restaurant? Kids left behind, missing one's birthday? Missed a court date? This does not sound good.

As you can tell by my user name, I am Zoey's aunt. It's been a year now. Just in case there are any doubters out there. Her case is being treated as a homicide and is currently being investigated. Please save judgments for God. No one else has the power or right to judge another.

Please see my message below. I'm Zoey's aunt Amy, her disappearance has been with homicide for 9 months or so now. So with that information, you decide whether is was voluntary.

Welcome Zoey'sAunt! :Welcome1:

I hope Zoey will be found soon to bring your family some closure. :grouphug:

As you can tell by my user name, I am Zoey's aunt. It's been a year now. Just in case there are any doubters out there. Her case is being treated as a homicide and is currently being investigated. Please save judgments for God. No one else has the power or right to judge another.

Why is it being treated as a homicide?

Still missing. :(

Zoey was just added to NAMUS today: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Original

Missing Person / NamUs #MP61232
Zoey Kainoa Thomas

Circumstances
Date of Last ContactAugust 22, 2016
NamUs Case CreatedOctober 31, 2019
Last Known Location Map
Location Houston, Texas
Harris County

Circumstances of Disappearance
Left house she was staying at and never returned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back