CA CA - Los Angeles Co, WhtFem 20-30, UP4456, drug overdose, maybe name 'Patty', Dec'75

Romulus

Ivan
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
The Doe Network:
Hot Case 1380
Unidentified White Female
  • The victim was discovered on December 21, 1975 in Los Angeles County, California
  • Estimated Date of Death: December 21, 1975

Vital Statistics

• [*]Estimated age: 20-30 years old
    [*]Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6"; 111 lbs.
    [*]Distinguishing Characteristics: Blondish-brown hair; blue-hazel eyes. Scar on right knee; tattoo: left wrist - "Huera"
    tattoo: left inner forearm "Patty"
  • Dentals: Not available
  • Fingerprints: Available
  • DNA: Not available

Case History
The victim arrived at a friends house at 14:00 on December 21, 1975. She was apparently under the influence of possible narcotics. At 23:30 that night, she began to vomit. The friend summoned medical assistance. When assistance arrived, the victim was already deceased. Friend had met the decedent at a bar @ 9th and Vermont Ave. in L.A. 6 months prior. Knew decedent as "Patty".

Investigators
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Jeannine Willie
California Department of Justice
916-227-3405
Email

You may remain anonymous when submitting information.

Agency Case Number:
75-15431

NCIC Number:
U-740006317

Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
NamUs

http://www.doenetwork.org/hot/hotcase1380.html

NamUs states she had a recognizable face. Where's the picture or reconstruction, I wonder?
She only has fingerprints available. Yikes.

In the profile there is no mention of Patricia having a scar on right knee or tattoo. While the timespan is and first name is a perfect match I dont think it is a match.

Indeed strange there is no picture, reconstruction, I searched for it but could not find anything....I guess UID by drug overdose is not important.... Makes me sad....so sad...it looks like nobody cared at all (but I could be totaly wrong....)

In the profile there is no mention of Patricia having a scar on right knee or tattoo. While the timespan is and first name is a perfect match I dont think it is a match.

We don't know how old the tattoos were, though. There's a 10 month gap between when this Patricia was reported missing and this JD was found. It's possible she got them after she was last seen by her family in February.

NamUs seems to be working for me just fine.

We don't know how old the tattoos were, though. There's a 10 month gap between when this Patricia was reported missing and this JD was found. It's possible she got them after she was last seen by her family in February.

You are right of course about the time frame allowing for her to get tattoos, but as well as the scar? Scars take time to form and fresh scars are often ( not always) noted as being newly made scar etc I think the scar on the knee would be an identifying feature. There is no mention of Patricia S having a scar.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back