GUILTY IN - Tyler, 7, & Charlee Worley, 3, stabbed to death, Darlington, 17 Nov 2016

perfectingpink

Reaction score
I am done with people today.

Indiana mom calls 911, confesses to killing kids, 7 and 3

A central Indiana woman killed her two young children and then stabbed herself in the neck a day after her husband filed for divorce, a sheriff said Thursday.

Brandi Worley, 30, of Darlington, confessed in a “matter-of-fact” demeanor to the killings in a 911 call about 4:30 a.m., said Montgomery County Sheriff Mark Casteel. Casteel said the woman didn’t appear to show remorse on the call, reports CBS affiliate WTTV.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sheriff-indiana-mom-calls-911-confesses-to-killing-2-kids-7-and-3/

OH MY LORD. Those babies were so adorable. This is so heartbreaking ....:rose: :rose:

reading this as her status makes me very angry:

In the end...I am the only one that can give my children a happy mother, that loves life.

I about flipped my lid when I read that.

Disgusting and horrible. WTH is wrong with people who do this? And looking through her profile pics, each one was a selfie of herself. Those precious babies deserved so much more...the pic of the little boy in his wrestling outfit with his sister is just heartbreaking to me knowing he never got to pursue the things in liked in a life cut short by a selfish mother. Just not fair.

I hope this joke of a mother doesn't even try to plead insanity.

I'm sure she'll claim some sort of mental defect. Disgusting. There is NO EXCUSE. Lock her up for life, at the very least.

The father was asleep in the basement when it happened. How awful must he feel for not being able to save them. I cannot even imagine.

I am angry. What a sorry excuse for a mother.

Reading the obituaries. I wish they hadn't even named their "mother." Blech.

Brandi Worley spoke clearly and calmly as she asked a 911 dispatcher to send police to her house.

"I just stabbed myself and I killed my two children," she can be heard saying in an audio file of the 911 call released Tuesday.

She said she called her mother, who told her to hang up and call 911. She also said the cops could come and get her, that she wouldn't put up a fight.

(...)

On Tuesday, Montgomery County officials released the audio of the 911 call Worley made.

(...)

Worley, 30, pleaded not guilty this week to charges of murder for the deaths of her children, ages 7 and 3. She was being held at the Montgomery County Jail without bail.

911 call can be heard at the link (warning: IMO, it's disturbing, so think before you listen :)): http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ton-double-murder-of-tyler-and-charlee-worley

So did she really stab herself in the neck or not? Hard to tell in the photo.

She sounds so calm. It's creepy.

Is he just trying to keep her on the line or what while waiting for police to arrive?

So did she really stab herself in the neck or not? Hard to tell in the photo.

She sounds so calm. It's creepy.

Is he just trying to keep her on the line or what while waiting for police to arrive?

Yes, the dispatcher wanted to keep her on the line because it helps him be able to tell the officers responding where she is, what she's doing, whether she has a weapon, etc.

So her husband was downstairs? Was he aware of what was happening?
My gosh this is horrific.
Rest in peace sweet babies. Xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is awful. Why did she call her mother? Why not let herself bleed out? I am so tired of parents doing things to their kids. Then, they make it so they survive.

This seems to be linked to some posts a "the front page of the internet." Husband wanted legal advice after discovering she was having an affair with the neighbor. :(

There is a link I stumbled upon on Reddit where the husband posted about what was going on...very sad, and even though I know there are two sides to a story, knowing what we know, she seems like a monster. Not sure if I can post the link to the archived Reddit? Should be fairly easy to find with google if not. But it's a strange insight from before the crime we rarely get to see. It also puts into perspective the abuse men can take in a relationship as well.

OH MY LORD. Those babies were so adorable. This is so heartbreaking ....:rose: :rose:

reading this as her status makes me very angry:

In the end...I am the only one that can give my children a happy mother, that loves life.

If she was expecting to present herself as always happy to her kids, she was putting too much pressure on herself. Better a reasonably calm, stable, loving mother than a pretending to be happy all the time, murdering mother.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back