Not open for further replies.

Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
[FONT=&]Missing Person Sherri Papini[/FONT]
14956607_10208327554372096_6103506709758080591_n.j  pg

Video here from KRCR News Channel → [video]https://www.facebook.com/oswaldsk/videos/10103576746628095/[/video]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1525604334396831/

Authorities search for missing woman in Shasta County
sherri_1478153134890_4439232_ver1.0_640_360.PNG

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/breaking...-for-missing-woman-in-shasta-county/140704857

skibaboo's Case Map

Thread #1
Thread #2

Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Please take special note of the following.

Websleuths does not engage in victim blaming. Sherri is a victim, and as such, the decision has been made at this time to NOT allow discussion of the article that was linked in the previous thread and purportedly authored by her. Any speculation that her or her family’s personal belief system is related to her disappearance is not based on any known fact provided by law enforcement or MSM todate. IF that changes, we will review at that time.

Also, as per Websleuths TOS, do NOT sleuth the social media of the victim’s family or friends.

Please continue discussion here and post respectfully and responsibly.

:tyou:

Thanks WS!
Where is SHERRI? No one can disappear off the face of the earth without some tiny clues. Where are these.....

REDDING -- Redding mom Sherri Papini went missing 16 days ago. The search is on to find the 34-year-old who disappeared while jogging.

The Shasta County Sheriff's Office, Redding Police Department and FBI are working together on this missing persons case. Investigators call it a top priority. They're looking at cell phone records, emails and social media for clues.

Shasta County Sheriff's investigators said they've received hundreds of tips, but so far there's no sign of the 34-year-old.

"It's like she vanished into thin air," King said. "She's just gone."

http://fox40.com/2016/11/18/search-for-missing-redding-mom-continues/amp/

News articles like this are great for morale after 2 1/2 weeks of searching, aren't they ?

I guess.....................continue to search ? The FBI being called in to help is encouraging, but it almost seems like too little too late. If this case wasn't taken seriously as an abduction from the very beginning, then vital evidence may have been trampled and destroyed by this point.

Anybody ever have one of those experiences where some of your property was stolen or your house was broken into , and the police show up and take a report but don't bother dusting for fingerprints ?
So then you're left asking yourself , "If they really wanted to catch the person responsible, why wouldn't they take fingerprints ?"

Hopefully this case isn't going to hinge on the same type of scenario.

I shall bring this one over from #5. Thanks to all who contributed to my eight-item original.

I am interested to see what you think; me, I'm leaning toward 5, 6, or 7.

We of course hope the outcome is one in which the subject is found alive.

Possibilities

.1. Abducted by person known to her; still alive
.2. Abducted by person known to her; now deceased
.3. Abducted by unknown party; still alive
.4. Abducted by unknown party; now deceased
.5. Still running, away from domesticity: voluntarily missing
.6. Jog was a red herring; she was killed beforehand*
.7. Hit by car; driver fled scene with body
.8. Suicide; body undiscovered
.9. Hoax
10. Murder by known person; no abduction**
11. Aliens
12. Outcome related to her alleged belief system
13. Witness protection
14. Medical event while jogging; subsequent amnesia
15. Underground for the alt.right: voluntarily missing
16. Those ubiquitous human traffickers

* murdered by inner circle privy to her actions
** murdered by acquaintance(s) or friend(s)

http://fox40.com/2016/11/18/search-for-missing-redding-mom-continues/amp/

News articles like this are great for morale after 2 1/2 weeks of searching, aren't they ?

I guess.....................continue to search ? The FBI being called in to help is encouraging, but it almost seems like too little too late. If this case wasn't taken seriously as an abduction from the very beginning, then vital evidence may have been trampled and destroyed by this point.

Anybody ever have one of those experiences where some of your property was stolen or your house was broken into , and the police show up and take a report but don't bother dusting for fingerprints ?
So then you're left asking yourself , "If they really wanted to catch the person responsible, why wouldn't they take fingerprints ?"

Hopefully this case isn't going to hinge on the same type of scenario.

Well, that's not entirely true. They DID search. They searched the entire area surrounding the phone, they searched her home, electronics, they went door to door, they investigated the timeline of the rso's in the area. They continue to sift through over 400 tips, they have gone out of state.....they continue to work this case every day.

The problem is, there is no sign of anything. Or if they did find things in the home or electronics that lead to believe that she *might* have gone voluntarily, it's the reason they are not using the word abduction as a sole focus.

I shall bring this one over from #5. Thanks to all who contributed to my eight-item original.

Possibilities

.9. Hoax
11. Aliens
13. Witness protection

I'm still at 5 with a possible 6

Possibilities

.9. Hoax
11. Aliens
13. Witness protection

#5 or #6

Did someone mention earlier KP's step father said the ransom offer was legit?

Someone asked me what I think could have happened after I commented on the hair and the fact that I literally leave a few strands of hair every where I go...it's hard for me to comment without actually knowing her state of mind. For example, say she WAS struggling, and on her run she dropped her phone, accidentally shattering it, could that have been a metaphorical straw that broke the camels back and she threw her headphones down in disgust and then who knows....or, considering she was pretty, could someone have been driving by and honked/cat called her startling her, resulting in her dropping her phone, and perhaps throwing her headphones down and mouthing off to the wrong person out of anger? The possibilities are endless with the lack of evidence there is currently.

At this point, I don't see this case being solved, except purely by accident. At some point, someone will plow a field or go through an abandoned building, and locate her remains.

Sad.

This article regarding the search was posted on the last thread. I hadn't recalled seeing many details about the search on MSM, but IMO it was pretty thorough. For all we know, whoever saw SP last may have witnessed her getting into a vehicle (either voluntarily or forcibly). Last night the the kidnap & ransom consultant posted a Youtube addressing her abductor. It was deleted within a few minutes but reposted. Does anyone else recall seeing the original? There may not have many any changes made, I just found it odd.

Trudy Nickens Director of the Nor-Cal Alliance for the missing began working with the family and asked Totten and Studebaker to assist with the search on Friday.
Nickens explained, “After we searched a full day and covered a large search area,…I felt it was important to bring Diana and her team in because of their high level of experience. When…[the volunteers] arrived, we then worked under her command.”
http://kymkemp.com/2016/11/07/two-h...lieved-by-family-to-be-abducted-near-redding/

0:30
our objective is to reach out to you and

0:33
have you take advantage of this one-time

0:35
opportunity to take the cash for

0:38
Sherry's return this offer is off the

0:40
table and less than a hundred hours

[video=youtube;OMkTjO6rCyI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMkTjO6rCyI[/video]

Well, that's not entirely true. They DID search. They searched the entire area surrounding the phone, they searched her home, electronics, they went door to door, they investigated the timeline of the rso's in the area. They continue to sift through over 400 tips, they have gone out of state.....they continue to work this case every day.

The problem is, there is no sign of anything. Or if they did find things in the home or electronics that lead to believe that she *might* have gone voluntarily, it's the reason they are not using the word abduction as a sole focus.

Someone asked me what I think could have happened after I commented on the hair and the fact that I literally leave a few strands of hair every where I go...it's hard for me to comment without actually knowing her state of mind. For example, say she WAS struggling, and on her run she dropped her phone, accidentally shattering it, could that have been a metaphorical straw that broke the camels back and she threw her headphones down in disgust and then who knows....or, considering she was pretty, could someone have been driving by and honked/cat called her startling her, resulting in her dropping her phone, and perhaps throwing her headphones down and mouthing off to the wrong person out of anger? The possibilities are endless with the lack of evidence there is currently.

Kinda far fetched, no? That's when you send a text or email p.o.'d that you have to get a new phone. I can't picture any possible scenario where you throw down a phone unless your child is in danger and you just run....etc

The hair isn't a thing to me either unless it's ripped from her head with follicles and skin....otherwise as a long haired woman I seem to shed lol...it's everywhere so ear buds would be no exception in my mind. I can see some tangled in mine right now. I think that was said more for ID purposes more than sign of struggle imo

At this point, I don't see this case being solved, except purely by accident. At some point, someone will plow a field or go through an abandoned building, and locate her remains.

Sad.
I agree, sadly. I still think this was an abduction.

Where are you, Sherri?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I found this curious, along with everything else about this case. I don't know what it means, probably nothing but the page that was started by the family friend has changed. Now it says KP and no mention of the friend.

Does anyone know what time KP (hubby) went to work that morning or who dropped off kids at daycare?

Well we know his timeline is clear and supported by pings and interviews.

We know his mother picked up the kids in the afternoon when Sherrie didn't. He is not a suspect at all

I know they say he was cleared, I still want to know when he got to work and who took kids to daycare.

You are correct. They did all of those things, but my problem is the search. When I said this on an earlier post someone posted that the search was massive. That just isn't true as far as I'm aware.

http://www.redding.com/news/local/3...-area-west-of-Redding-399779021.html?d=mobile

"The disappearance immediately mobilized sheriff’s search and rescue teams. About two-dozen searchers spent the night and day combing the area where the phone was found, though the search radius of about a half-mile could be expanded."

“It depends on the search today and what we find and the evidence and we’ll have to expand it out potentially if something else has not developed,” Sheriff’s Lt. Anthony Bertain said Thursday."

That search ended at 4:00 PM and the family and volunteers took over. A one half mile radius search by trained LE is not massive to me.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members