TKS S1 Ep 3: "Danse Macabre"

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Discuss The Killing Season, Episode 3, in this thread. I will open it at 7:30 P.M. Central/8:30 Eastern. "Danse Macabre" airs at 8 and 9 respectively.

"Josh and Rachel...probe similarities between a serial murder case in Atlantic City, N.J., and the killings at Gilgo Beach."

Thanks for watching, and joining in the discussion

Bessie
WS Administrator

(About 20 minutes to go...or maybe that's a prior episode have to check)

(I'm terrible at posting in real time because I have to stop, pause and rewind everything a million times, so I'll be way behind you guys...I leaned that recently during JBR on tv...)

Discuss The Killing Season, Episode 3, in this thread. I will open it at 7:30 P.M. Central/8:30 Eastern. "Danse Macabre" airs at 8 and 9 respectively.

"Josh and Rachel...probe similarities between a serial murder case in Atlantic City, N.J., and the killings at Gilgo Beach."

Thanks for watching, and joining in the discussion

Bessie
WS Administrator

(Great to see you, Bessie, btw...so many people here have been pulling for you guys. Hugs :heart:)

That's so cool, magz, thanks for cluing me in. Any good stuff that you see? I don't want to repeat the questions.

Please please tell me that what I just saw on television did not happen at the funeral.

Please please tell me that what I just saw on television did not happen at the funeral.

Would love to, but I'll be watching it later, maybe some others are watching now? Please cap some key scenes to share if you're online, sleuthers.

Congrats you guys, Tricia, Josh, Rachel, this is so awesome, thanks for the great work!!

Hackett was lying about the defibrillation. THey occur when the heart rate slows too far...NOT when he's under stress. I'm a retired doctor, too.

(What did you just say to me? Jk. Flukeyou? Wtfluke kind of site is that? What is this link before I click on it, tia.)

I'm not sure I'm grasping what you're saying. It's a wordpress page, where you basically can write what you want, as far as I know.

It's hard for me to see Mari Gilbert ...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back