TKS S1 Ep 4: A Darkness on the Edge of Town

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Discuss The Killing Season, Episode 4 in this thread. I will open it at 8:30 P.M. Central/9:30 Eastern. Episode 4 airs at 9 and 10 respectively.

"Josh and Rachel continue their hunt for the Eastbound Strangler..."

Enjoy the program, then come here to Websleuths.com to join the discussion.

Bessie
WS Administrator

Thanks, Bessie!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Knowing what could have happened inside that hotel, I would have taken luminol with me and sprayed it everywhere.

While watching documentaries on LISK, I think they should look into law enforcement although they don't seem to know much or look at the original district attorney or a family member of his. I find it bizarre that no one has spoken up about this case and they haven't really been doing anything with it for so long. Does anyone else smell a coverup either by law enforcement or, I really think this goes higher than police officers, district attorney's office? It could even be someone that works in either office. I think they have covered up or flat out lost paperwork or planted false leads. It just all looks too familiar to the cover up stuff the local law has done in Oklahoma.

It didn't look that way

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

there were other girls after the AC4 on that same strip that were stabbed to death, even one set on fire

My thoughts are the killer is the same person in Atlantic City and in Long Island. If sounds and area landscapes are a "comfortable" place for him, and the areas are very similar, are there no cameras anywhere? Even though I don't think Daytona area is the same killer, just my opinion, he's just a copycat.

My thoughts are the killer is the same person in Atlantic City and in Long Island. If sounds and area landscapes are a "comfortable" place for him, and the areas are very similar, are there no cameras anywhere? Even though I don't think Daytona area is the same killer, just my opinion, he's just a copycat.

:wagon:​

Great thoughts, Oreinsbelt. You would be in good company with those thoughts. Thank you so much for joining and I hope you keep giving us the benefit of your thoughts as we sleuth all this. Much appreciated.

The Atlantic City Slueth was highly suspicious, his note singling out Rachel is very weird , and his location of the kill spot is eerily like that of Long Island

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live 50 miles from Daytona,had no idea about the activities there.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back