Found Deceased IL - Martha Cook, 65, Flora, 17 Nov 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Strange Circumstances Surrounding Missing Woman In Clay County
martha-ellen-cook-missing.jpg

The circumstances surrounding the disappearance of a Clay County woman are emerging, and with each piece of information comes more questions. Martha Ellen Cook, age 65 and known locally as Ellen Cook, was reported missing yesterday after last being seen on the evening of Thursday, November 17. According to official information, Cook, from Flora, was last seen on that afternoon at about 2 p.m. driving a maroon Dodge Dakota truck with a maroon-colored camper shell on it.

- See more at: http://www.disclosurenewsonline.com...in-clay-county/#sthash.qwzVVPyV.ICFk1Lko.dpuf

From the link: " Cook was following her husband Ray, who was in front of her on the road southeast of Xenia on a tractor. He had had eye surgery a few weeks ago and given that the sun was about to set, likely he wanted her behind him. However, Ray's brother saw Mrs. Cook turn the wrong way off the road, and he called Ray's cell phone and advised him of this. Ray is reported to have turned around and traveled down the road to find her, but he could not. While it all sounds very strange, friends of the family advise that there is no foul play suspected."
Apparently Cook has Alzheimer's☹️️

I've heard some news but can't confirm via MSM or LE, so not sure I can post it.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

What was cause of death? Or haven't they said yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What was cause of death? Or haven't they said yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I haven't seen it posted. They did say no foul play was suspected.

ETA I did a search at one time and the temps were getting close to freezing. I don't recall how far she got but I had thought she might run out of gas somewhere. I don't know if she did. It's just so sad with the Thanksgiving holiday approaching. I hope the family have good memories to share on that day.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you. We are heartsick. We never dreamed in a millions years that this would happen. I am one of her sisters.

Probably exposure. She had a full tank of gas. She got out of the truck and fell. If only she had stayed in the truck until she was found. She could have turned the truck on periodically for warmth.

Probably exposure. She had a full tank of gas. She got out of the truck and fell. If only she had stayed in the truck until she was found. She could have turned the truck on periodically for warmth.
Oh Lisa, I am so sorry for the loss of your sister. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Prayers of peace and comfort to your family Lisa, I'm so sorry for the loss of Martha Ellen.

Thank you. We are heartsick. We never dreamed in a millions years that this would happen. I am one of her sisters.

I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers for your family.

She had a full tank of gas. If she had just stayed in the truck and turned the heater on intermittently.......... She was a wonderful person, always thinking of others instead of herself. She lived a Christian life her whole life. WE know Where she is and she is with Jesus and our parents. Our mother had just passed 10 months ago. Please pray for our family.Thanks to everyone.

She had a full tank of gas. If she had just stayed in the truck and turned the heater on intermittently.......... She was a wonderful person, always thinking of others instead of herself. She lived a Christian life her whole life. WE know Where she is and she is with Jesus and our parents. Our mother had just passed 10 months ago. Please pray for our family.Thanks to everyone.
So sad especially this time of year. I hope y'all have wonderful photo's and memories of Martha to share. I truly understand the heartache. I laid my daddy to rest in August. It is still hard.

I truly believe you now have an angel sister watching over you until y'all meet again. Once your work here on earth is done.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16

Lisa, I am so sorry for your loss. Your sister sounds like an amazing woman and I've no doubt she will be sorely missed. I am praying that you and your family take comfort in knowing that she is rejoicing now with your parents. I'm sure she has left you with many memories to cherish as y'all gather for the holidays. My parents went home just a few years ago, passing 2 years apart. There isn't a day that goes by when I don't think of them. My daughter, home from college tonight, opened a danish box as if it were a sought after Christmas present. Leaving it dismantled with no way to close it properly, we both laughed as she admitted that she "got it from pappaw." We could always tell who opened the box first based on the condition he left it. Many prayers that your tears of sorrow will one day be replaced with tears of joy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back