Found Deceased IL - Jeremy Nixon, 27, Riverdale, 16 November 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
ASPIRING RAPPER REPORTED MISSING, LAST SEEN IN RIVERDALE
15123263_1192473224173232_3725524290852069592_o.jpg

Jonathan Armstrong said his son, Jeremy Nixon, who goes by the name Boss Status Duke, was last seen Wednesday at home recording studio in the 14000-block of Eggleston.
https://m.facebook.com/pg/bomhinc/

http://abc7chicago.com/news/aspiring-rapper-reported-missing-last-seen-in-riverdale/1617628/

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Witnesses told Armstrong that his son - a father of two -- disappeared after a shooting at the studio.

"He ran outside through the back and he saw Jeremy with two gunman on both sides of him," Armstrong said of what a witness told him. "He said Jeremy fell and put a gun on Jeremy and made Jeremy come with them."

There are no indications that Nixon was injured in the incident, police said. They also said that it does not appear that he was kidnapped.
http://abc7chicago.com/news/aspiring-rapper-reported-missing-last-seen-in-riverdale/1617628/

I think it is realistic to expect he has been killed. This will probably take a gang unit to figure out a search area. JMO. My thoughts are with Jeremy and his father - no parent wants to see their son get wrapped up in this kind of stuff and I'm sure his heart is breaking every hour

I saw this on the news last night and was struck by this comment, which is also in the print version - "They also said that it does not appear that he was kidnapped."

I'm just wondering how the police can say this if what the witness described is true. I'm also wondering about that shooting. I just feel like there might be more to this story but I haven't been able to find anything.

jmo

Found deceased... in the building he allegedly ran away from:
RIVERDALE, Ill. (WLS) --

A suburban father wants answers after his son's body was discovered in a recording studio - the same studio police searched after his son was reported missing.
The Riverdale Police Department confirmed Jeremy Nixon's body was found Monday night in the basement of a home in the 14400-block of Eggelston in Riverdale.
http://abc7chicago.com/news/missing-rapper-found-dead-in-riverdale-father-says/1641913/

If the police searched the studio before they would have found him if he was there. I think he was killed somewhere else and brought back to the studio.

I wonder if they actually did a thorough search the first time or just went by what witnesses were telling them and figured no one was still in the home. But I find it hard to believe that the homeowner could have gone this long without noticing the body if it was there the whole time. What a tragic situation...my thoughts are with the victim's family.

Maybe something was wanted and it was at the studio. It seems really strange to leave the studio amid gunfire and then weeks later the missing man turns up dead in that same location.

Maybe he crawled off and hid somewhere inside the house after he was shot and it simply wasn't obvious. 17 days is a long time though to be hidden in a house. You'd start smelling the body within 24-48 hours, so something isn't adding up. I guess it's possible that the house was locked up and nobody went back in for awhile after the initial police report was taken.

I wonder if they actually did a thorough search the first time or just went by what witnesses were telling them and figured no one was still in the home. But I find it hard to believe that the homeowner could have gone this long without noticing the body if it was there the whole time. What a tragic situation...my thoughts are with the victim's family.
I saw something that said the family is accusing the police of botching the investigation of his disappearance. I just find it hard to believe they didn't see him there initially.p

Yeah it seems he was shot then and there, taken or hidden somewhere, then brought back. It doesn't say where the body was found - I speculate it was buried or concealed in a way that kept it from being detected. I also don't think they were searching for a body originally. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back