FINALLY I am going to have my book published about these photos!

norest4thewicked

True Crime Writer
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
My book, entitled More Than Just a Pretty Face has a publisher and will be published sometime in 2017 (if all goes right.) The book will be about the victims of Rodney Alcala and the unidentified photos. I have found victims who lived through his attacks and these will be in the book as well as other previously unknown details.

It has been a very long haul for me...six years to be exact. But, although I have not been able to work on the book for months at a time, I have overcome my obstacles and hope to bring some resolution to at least some of the unidentified photos.

Please join my Facebook Group and I would love to hear any information that you might have that could be added to the book. I am finalizing all details now, but can always put something in if it is suitable.

I am looking for any previously unpublished photos or stories from any and all regarding Rodney Alcala or his victims.

Here is the link to the Facebook Group. I'd love to have you all join and feel free to discuss.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621...tif_t=group_comment&notif_id=1479753737775059

(I previously had a Facebook page regarding this, but changed to a group because it is easier for me). I look forward to seeing you all there and hearing any ideas or thoughts that you have.

I also want to thank any and all of you who have helped me by sending me info or photos. If you are on this thread, then your interest is obviously there! I couldn't have done any of it without the support of those of you who care!

Thanks guys! Honestly, I'm surprised that there are even 2 of you still here on this thread. Four decades is such a long time and people lose interest...move on. I'm happy to see that you two have not moved on. But, it greatly reflects how difficult it is to find any information on this case. Thanks again for sticking with the hopeful discovery of more victims of this monster!

I can't wait to read it! Newish to websleuths, but have read this thread as a guest for awhile. Thank-you for persuing this.

I just started looking more seriously at these photos and have noted your comments on so many of the threads. Congratulations on your book and I hope to read it. :)

yay , I will buy your book !!!! congrats!!! leave it to me to want a coffee table photo book on this subject , other people have cars , gardens, pop art books out ....but this is right up my alley :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back