DakotaMayi

Former Member
Reaction score

Flyer and Link...

Attachments

• IMG_0121.jpg
    IMG_0121.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 342
Hmm. Galax. The only thing I can think of when I hear Galax is little Logan Bowman, whose remains have never been found, God rest his soul.

Prayers she will be found quickly.

I have shared Samantha's flyer with the following pages to help get the word out in the Galax, Virginia area.

Hillsville, VA
WXII 12 News
Walmart Galax
WDBJ 7
WFXR News
ABC 13 WSET
The Carroll News
Good Morning VA WSET

I suspected this, but didn't want to make assumptions, so didn't comment, but LE have confirmed that Samantha has 'challenges'

http://wset.com/news/local/galax-police-searching-for-missing-18-year-old

Additionally on the initial post her mother made about Samantha being missing, she said that they thought one of her friends had picked her up from the Walmart. I don't know if that was speculation or if they know some more about what happened.

I have shared Samantha's flyer with the following pages to help get the word out in the Galax, Virginia area.

Hillsville, VA
WXII 12 News
Walmart Galax
WDBJ 7
WFXR News
ABC 13 WSET
The Carroll News
Good Morning VA WSET

Your a star! :star: Thank you :)

Not much on it but her Twitter:
http://twitter.com/felts_s

Hardly anything being posted on SM - a couple of her friends and a handful of missing pictures shared. I'm hoping this is an indicator that they think she will be home soon.

[emoji1374]

Folks, family members FB pages are off limits.

Please take a moment to review.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Thank you : )

I just shared Samanth's flyer with 10 very high traffic facebook pages for the missing. These pages have page likes in the millions! Let's hope this brings Samantha home!

I just shared Samanth's flyer with 10 very high traffic facebook pages for the missing. These pages have page likes in the millions! Let's hope this brings Samantha home!

Thank you! [emoji1373]

That seems to be more than anyone else is doing... I've seen no activity from anyone on FB at all today. Either she's been found and no one outside inner circle has been notified yet, or there's a severely lacklustre response from all who know her.

Hoping hoping she's safe! [emoji1374]

I messaged GPD Facebook page yesterday as there had been no update and no further efforts on SM to post missing flyers etc.

They got back to me just before posting the update to say she hadn't yet been found.

No one seems particularly proactive with this and it's bothering me. I don't mean GPD either.

I wonder if it is something as simple as Samantha telling the people she is with she doesn't want to go home, and them feeling they are taking care of her. Her mom is not on her FB friends list.
I do hope she is safe and warm and will get in touch with LE or her family when she is ready.

GALAX, Va. (WSET) - The Galax Police Department is still looking for a missing teenager. Officials have determined a possible location for the teen.

Police believe 18-year-old Samantha Felts may be in Ivanhoe area. They say she may be riding four-wheelers with others in that area. Officials say the teen also has ties to both Cana and Mt. Airy.

http://wset.com/news/local/galax-police-determine-possible-location-for-missing-teen

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back