Websleuths Radio TONIGHT Nov 22nd, 8:00 PM EASTERN

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We welcome back Josh Zeman and Rachel Mills the filmmakers behind A&E's hit docu-series The Killing Season.

Our discussion centers around episodes 3 and 4 that aired Saturday night. If you missed these episodes go to http://www.aetv.com/shows/the-killing-season and catch up!

Was Shannon Gilbert killed by a local doctor? John Ray (
the Gilbert's attorney) shared confidential information with Josh and Rachel that points to the possibility. John Ray joins us in this episode.

Along with Mr. Ray, we welcome former crime reporter from Press of Atlantic City Lynda Cohn. We round out the show with criminal profiler John Kelly.

Feel free to call in with any questions (713) 955-0606
CHAT ROOM OPENS ON BLOGTALK RADIO AT 7:45 PM EASTERN.

Don't miss The Killing Season Saturday night's 8 PM Eastern on A&E

Hey Everyone,

If you could please pass the word around about tonight's show that would be great.

If you have any questions please post them here.

Thank you,
Tricia

Okay, I have done some research on previous serial killers and seeing if maybe these two killers (because it has to be 2 killers because of the different signatures and MO's) that one of which at least copycat. LISK is the copycat to Gary Ridgeway or A.K.A "The green river killer". I mean, the way that the bodies are disposed, where the bodies are located and the ease of death that he takes on his victims. He just kills them silently and disposes them in a respectful way. My point is, if you can connect him to copycatting, then you can find the next victim and when he will strike next. The Manorville Butcher is the one that strikes me lost for words. He has no pattern, no time stamp, no set location on the disposal of the bodies. That's a trick right there. Unless there is one guy that suffers from multi-personality disorder, then there is 2 killers no doubt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back