Websleuths Radio TONIGHT Nov 22nd, 8:00 PM EASTERN

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

We welcome back Josh Zeman and Rachel Mills the filmmakers behind A&E's hit docu-series The Killing Season.

Our discussion centers around episodes 3 and 4 that aired Saturday night. If you missed these episodes go to http://www.aetv.com/shows/the-killing-season and catch up!

Was Shannon Gilbert killed by a local doctor? John Ray (
the Gilbert's attorney) shared confidential information with Josh and Rachel that points to the possibility. John Ray joins us in this episode.

Along with Mr. Ray, we welcome former crime reporter from Press of Atlantic City Lynda Cohn. We round out the show with criminal profiler John Kelly.

Feel free to call in with any questions (713) 955-0606 CHAT ROOM OPENS ON BLOGTALK RADIO AT 7:45 PM EASTERN.

Don't miss The Killing Season Saturday night's 8 PM Eastern on A&E

There are many more unusual murders of young girls in this area that police refuse to discuss. I also have information regarding the trucker murders. I believe my uncle who was a trucker was one of them.

This case will never be solved. Its dead in the water.
Its routine for a Det to say it will be solved.

There are many more unusual murders of young girls in this area that police refuse to discuss. I also have information regarding the trucker murders. I believe my uncle who was a trucker was one of them.
Is LE inquiring?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back