Identified! Italy - Rome, Homeless Woman, Nov'16 - Embla Jauhojärvi

No accent?

I was watching this one and wondering if she was trafficked.

All they have said so far is she speaks English.. I haven't seen yet specific accent for English.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Going to keep an eye on this....she looks frightened. Makes my heart hurt for her. Thank you for posting!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Going to keep an eye on this....she looks frightened. Makes my heart hurt for her. Thank you for posting!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Sure thing...lots of different theories on who she COULD be.

She looks very similar to Amanda Adlai, imho, who is from Michigan but abducted by her father to Moscow, Russia in 2008. In 2009, he emailed the hospital he worked at in Moscow to say he quit whilst on vacation somewhere. Since then, both father and Amanda's whereabouts are unknown. Calling herself Maria makes sense if he changed her name after kidnapping her to sound more Russian (Maria is one of the most common names there). This could explain why she gave more than 1 or 2 names.... Amanda, Maria/Mariya but also commonly used nicknames Mandy (Amanda) or Masha (Maria). Her features, age, hair and complexion are very close, jmo. Just thinking out loud.

Here's a link to some info and photos of her with an age-progressed one ( I hope it's ok if I post it here, mods?): https://lightingtheirwayhome.wordpr...bduction-december-26-2008-updated-02-27-2012/

What do you guys think of their resemblance?

She looks very similar to Amanda Adlai, imho, who is from Michigan but abducted by her father to Moscow, Russia in 2008. In 2009, he emailed the hospital he worked at in Moscow to say he quit whilst on vacation somewhere. Since then, both father and Amanda's whereabouts are unknown. Calling herself Maria makes sense if he changed her name after kidnapping her to sound more Russian (Maria is one of the most common names there). This could explain why she gave more than 1 or 2 names.... Amanda, Maria/Mariya but also commonly used nicknames Mandy (Amanda) or Masha (Maria). Her features, age, hair and complexion are very close, jmo. Just thinking out loud.

Here's a link to some info and photos of her with an age-progressed one ( I hope it's ok if I post it here, mods?): https://lightingtheirwayhome.wordpr...bduction-december-26-2008-updated-02-27-2012/

I think there is a high resemblance of her!!!! It will be interesting to find out who this young lady is! Hopefully they are able to determine who she is!

I think there is a high resemblance of her!!!! It will be interesting to find out who this young lady is! Hopefully they are able to determine who she is!

How strange! I wonder if she lived an isolated life with someone and they have died and now she is out in the world for the first time!!! Hope they find out who she is soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How strange! I wonder if she lived an isolated life with someone and they have died and now she is out in the world for the first time!!! Hope they find out who she is soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back