Found Deceased LA - Kenneth Cole, 33, Shreveport, 16 Nov 2015

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
There has been no word from Cole, no sightings. Only the discovery of his car at the Shreveport Goodwill on West 70th Street shortly after he was reported missing.

The last time Cole’s family had contact with him was on November 16, 2015, by phone. He purchased a plane ticket to Las Vegas and was to leave on November 20, but he didn’t make the flight. He had plans to move to Alaska with a friend but didn’t make it there either.

There are no obvious signs of foul play, but lack of evidence has not provided any conclusion as to where he might be.

636153436477726172-img507.jpg

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/story/news/2016/11/21/94238798/

This mans sister recently posted on her FB page he still has not been found. Seems he was into drugs and she feels they just are not that interested in finding him. I so understand that, with the murder of my own son, here in Shreveport LA
I am going to reach out to her, to see if she can post info on her brother and see if maybe we can help her. This is such a great group of people Thanks

I'm kenneth's sister. Thank you so much for putting his story on here. I had no idea this existed. If there's any info I can provide or anyone would like to talk to me please do not hesitate to contact me. Tia

Kenneth Wayne Cole – The Charley Project

Kenneth Wayne Cole
  • cole_kenneth.jpg

Cole, circa 2015

• Missing Since11/16/2015
  • Missing FromBlanchard, Louisiana
  • ClassificationMissing
  • Date of Birth08/18/1983 (35)
  • Age32 years old
  • Height and Weight5'11 - 6'0, 200 - 250 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian male. Blond/red hair, blue/green eyes. Cole has a scar on his face and a tattoo of a heartbeat on his left forearm. His teeth were in poor condition at the time of his disappearance. His nickname is Kenny.
Details of Disappearance
Cole was last seen in Blanchard, Louisiana on November 16, 2015. He had purchased a plane ticket to Las Vegas, Nevada for November 20, but never made his flight and has never been heard from again. He had talked about plans to move to Alaska with a friend, but never arrived there either.

On January 17, 2016, two months after Cole's disappearance, his car was found in the parking lot of a Goodwill store on west 70th Street in Shreveport, Louisiana. It was sold at auction without being processed for evidence. The circumstances of Cole's disappearance are unclear.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I'm kenneth's sister. Thank you so much for putting his story on here. I had no idea this existed. If there's any info I can provide or anyone would like to talk to me please do not hesitate to contact me. Tia
Hi Tia sorry to hear about your brother. I know it's been several years now and you have not been on this site since 2018 but if you come back can you tell us anymore information on Kenny? Who was last to see him, where? Is there any reason he would have left his car at the Goodwill? Where was he staying at the time and with who? Any info you can provide is helpful.
Here are 2 articles I found
Where’s Kenneth Cole? Family, law officers seek answers
Missing in the ArkLaTex: Kenneth Wayne Cole | ArkLaTexHomepage
Missing in the ArkLaTex: Kenneth Wayne Cole
CADDO PARISH, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – The Caddo Parish Sheriff’s Office say they continue to investigate the disappearance of a missing man who went missing in 2015, as their case file continues to grow.

Kenneth Wayne “Kenny” Cole was 32-years-old when he was reported missing by family in November 2015. He had purchased a plane ticket for Las Vegas but never made it there.

“We followed up with airports and airlines and none of them had any video footage. He never got on the plane. So we know that for a fact. So then the investigation turns to things like cell phones, family and friends and bank accounts,” said Nathan Everett, detective Caddo Parish Sheriff’s Office.

Everett has taken over the case which has grown over the years with countless interviews of people Cole associated with.

“The family and friends provided us with a lot of information and intel of who he’s hanging out with and where he’d been,” Everett said.

Wayne’s car was found to have been parked outside the Goodwill Store off West 70th for two months after he was first reported missing. But it was registered under his brother’s name and notifications were sent to an old address.

“The notifications went to an old address that belonged to his brother. So when the car was found at Goodwill, law enforcement or family was not notified until after the car was towed. So none of those notifications were made to family or law enforcement for us to be able to process any kind of forensic information out of the car,” Everett said.

Cole is from the Blanchard area and still has family wanting to know what happened to him.

“In talking with family and friends he was a very loved person. Always happy, always in a good mood. Would do anything for anybody,” Everett said.

Cole’s family did submit their DNA to the NAMUS database. In case a body is ever found it can be identified and bring his family closure.

If you know anything contact the Caddo Parish Sheriff’ office.

More information on the disappearance of Kenneth Wayne Cole can be found here.

Kenneth Wayne Cole was 32-years-old at the time he was reported missing in Nov. 2015. He was positively identified through DNA following the discovery of a skull on Aug. 11, 2021. The skull was found in a wooded area off Financial Plaza Drive, west of Highway 3132.

Remains found in Shreveport identified as man missing since 2015

Found deceased

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22