Not open for further replies.

Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
[FONT=&]Missing Person Sherri Papini[/FONT]
14956607_10208327554372096_6103506709758080591_n.j  pg

Video here from KRCR News Channel → [video]https://www.facebook.com/oswaldsk/videos/10103576746628095/[/video]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1525604334396831/

Authorities search for missing woman in Shasta County
sherri_1478153134890_4439232_ver1.0_640_360.PNG

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/breaking...-for-missing-woman-in-shasta-county/140704857

As of today, November 23, 2016, the ransom offer deadline has passed, and is now being offered as "$100,000 Reward for the Person Who Leads Us to Sherri Papini.":

UPDATE: Papini ransom money now going to anyone who turns in 'abductor'

skibaboo's Case Map

Thread #1
Thread #2

Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7

Please take special note of the following.

Websleuths does not engage in victim blaming and Sherri is the victim in this case, as is her family, friends and other loved ones.

Law enforcement has cleared Sherri's husband of involvement in Sherri's disappearance. Please do not cast aspersions or insinuate his involvement (or for any other innocent individuals or groups who are not officially named by law enforcement as POI/suspect).

Also, Websleuths TOS does not allow sleuthing the social media of innocent people (victim’s family, friends, acquaintances).

Please continue discussion here, bearing in mind any prior reminders by Mods or Admin in previous threads. Post respectfully and responsibly and in accordance with The Rules.

If you have questions about moderation or what is allowed, please do not post them on the board. It derails the thread from its dedicated purpose ... which is to discuss the Sherri Papini case. Either use the Alert feature or PM a Mod or Admin and we'll be glad to answer.

:tyou:

I admit I am a tiny bit surprised that there were no new developments today in locating Sherri. As harebrained and sideshow as the ransom deal seemed, I wondered if they weren't privy to something that suggested that it might work.

If if I lived in the area, I would really want LE to be more forthcoming about why they are so hesitant to classify this as an abduction over 3 weeks after she disappeared.

This whole ransom/reward/video thing is so incredibly bizarre. :thinking:

Does this guy have any other similar videos like the one for Sherri?

Strange case. I have been following along but not commented. I have fallen down the rabbit hole and waiting for a rescue or an extraction. For myself. I hope there are answers soon. Kudos to all who have hung in here. Hoping for a good outcome. As i said hoping. Lordy this is wack.

I don't think much of his "negotiation" techniques. If any kidnapper wants to negotiate with him in the future they will now know that if they ignore his oh-so strict deadline to return the person alive, the deal will suddenly change to double the money for any info leading to the kidnapee, dead or alive. Not much incentive for them to keep the person alive and return them on deadline for a set amount.

I don't think much of his "negotiation" techniques. If any kidnapper wants to negotiate with him in the future they will now know that if they ignore his oh-so strict deadline to return the person alive, the deal will suddenly change to double the money for any info leading to the kidnapee, dead or alive. Not much incentive for them to keep the person alive and return them on deadline for a set amount.

Right. I feel like I'm watching part of an episode of "24" when I watch him.

Talk me through this.
LE must have solid info that she hasn't been in the area since the time that they stated that right?
Otherwise, wouldn't it be truly negligent? unconscionable? to make that statement, call off searches, and whatnot as that would really discourage the public from looking/watching out for her.

I almost wonder if there was some kind of communication from an abductor(s) right from the get go that for whatever reason ceased to progress.
KP said early on that he was waiting for a call, some instructions, etc. so they could get her back.

Makes me think they might know exactly who they're dealing with and we're trying like heck to get them to reconnect.

Maybe she was snatched and something went terribly wrong and the bad guys panicked, and abandoned the whole plan.

I dunno. This is one of the strangest cases I've ever seen. There's a whole list of questions I'd love to ask an insider!

Talk me through this.
LE must have solid info that she hasn't been in the area since the time that they stated that right?
Otherwise, wouldn't it be truly negligent? unconscionable? to make that statement, call off searches, and whatnot as that would really discourage the public from looking/watching out for her.

I almost wonder if there was some kind of communication from an abductor(s) right from the get go that for whatever reason ceased to progress.
KP said early on that he was waiting for a call, some instructions, etc. so they could get her back.

Makes me think they might know exactly who they're dealing with and we're trying like heck to get them to reconnect.

Maybe she was snatched and something went terribly wrong and the bad guys panicked, and abandoned the whole plan.

I dunno. This is one of the strangest cases I've ever seen. There's a whole list of questions I'd love to ask an insider!

What throws a few of us off is LE's lack of labeling the disappearance as an abduction or really anything. I would hope if they had info that somebody took her they would label it an abduction.

ETA: Or maybe LE doesn't trust the info

I have followed all the threads... from the beginning I thought she just walked away. I'm still going with that as my #1 pick. This has turned into a circus sideshow with the hostage negotiator and the deadlines. Lack of information leads me to believe that LE knows a whole lot about what is going on with this situation.

Talk me through this.

But if that were true - wouldnt someone (namely, KP) be begging for her return every day? Telling us personal details about Sherri, so her abductor would know who they took?

Just found an interesting comment Sherri posted on pinterest. She says she would sacrifice everything - her wants, her job, her ministry, her schooling and everything she owns - for her son. And she says that only God and her husband come before her son.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/510525307739557235/

The contrast between family and LE in Sherri's case and ZuZu Verk's family and LE in Alpine TX is night and day. They KNOW ZuZu didn't just leave so LE conducted an amazing search and her parents are very accessible to the press. For those following that case, there will be a livestreamed special tonight at 10:00 pm CST, with some important interviews. I just watched the 6:00 pm News show with more and summarized it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ine-12-October-2016-2&p=12954228#post12954228

http://www.cbs7.com/livestream

What I understood from the new terms of the ransom/reward was that it is not for the person who has Sherri. The reward is for the person who turns the suspect in. And they're offering double the original amount. I think they are hoping someone else has information about where she is and what happened. I think they're doing this out of the goodness of their hearts. I think they're desperate and they're hoping that if they don't involve police, someone will come forward. Right now they just want Sherri home and they're trying to open up as many avenues as they can to get her back. I know it seems strange the way they're doing it, but what LE has done so far isn't working. And so far what this group is doing isn't working either. IMO these people are just trying to help. Doesn't mean they're going about it the right or wrong way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just found an interesting comment Sherri posted on pinterest. She says she would sacrifice everything - her wants, her job, her ministry, her schooling and everything she owns - for her son. And she says that only God and her husband come before her son.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/510525307739557235/

We've been down this road before....

There are people on pinterest who have posted the exact same quote before Sherri did. It is just the default comment that came with the pin. She DID NOT write it.

This whole ransom/reward/video thing is so incredibly bizarre. :thinking:

Does this guy have any other similar videos like the one for Sherri?

Like, does he have a video for that other lady who went missing soon after Sherri did?

That is what I would like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member