ellen13

Reaction score
I have a question:
Didn't they find fibers from Patsy's red sweater in her paint tray where
the brush came from?
Didn't she make a statement, saying that she had never even worn that
sweater to paint. How can this be??
Ellen13

Everything is possible with Patsy! Those fibers even found their way into the knots of the garrotte but no one really seems to think that matters out there in the Land of PayOffs.

ellen13 said:
I have a question:
Didn't they find fibers from Patsy's red sweater in her paint tray where
the brush came from?
Didn't she make a statement, saying that she had never even worn that
sweater to paint. How can this be??
Ellen13
We only know that LE claims the fibers exist.

My onpinion is as with much of this supposed evidence was leaked to pressure a confession out of the R's.

Zman said:
We only know that LE claims the fibers exist.

My onpinion is as with much of this supposed evidence was leaked to pressure a confession out of the R's.

to cough up the evidence, they wouldn't do it. They did the same thing to John Ramsey in Lin Wood's office---a feeble attempt to intimidate him by asking him what he would say if they told him they matched the navy fibers to something JR owned. They changed the subject when Lin Wood confronted them to produce the reports.

RiverRat said:
Everything is possible with Patsy! Those fibers even found their way into the knots of the garrotte but no one really seems to think that matters out there in the Land of PayOffs.
Red fibers in the garrotte knot? First I heard of that. Well then, that ties it up, doesn't it? Whatever is tied up in that knot is clear evidence.

I have thought that if it was an intruder, that knot might have been symbolic.

What doesn't seem to matter are the countless fibers found on her body, on the garotte and at the crime scene that can't be matched to any items in the home. Clearly the animal fur in her hands, and the beaver fur found ,point toward an intruder.
edit...to add

a few red fibers that are of the same chemical makeup, whether acryllic,nylon, cotton could indicate the use of a santa suit by the perp.

sissi said:
What doesn't seem to matter are the countless fibers found on her body, on the garotte and at the crime scene that can't be matched to any items in the home. Clearly the animal fur in her hands, and the beaver fur found ,point toward an intruder.
edit...to add

a few red fibers that are of the same chemical makeup, whether acryllic,nylon, cotton could indicate the use of a santa suit by the perp.

the search warrant. Why take the santa suit, unless there was something about it that looked out of place?

Maikai said:
the search warrant. Why take the santa suit, unless there was something about it that looked out of place?
Could be because JonBenet said Santa was coming to visit her that night.

Clearly the animal fur in her hands, and the beaver fur found ,point toward an intruder.

Didn't ya know that Patsy had a pair of boots trimmed with beaver fur? Yes, indeedee. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Nuisanceposter said:
Could be because JonBenet said Santa was coming to visit her that night.

until later....the santa suit was taken right after the murder.

BrendaStar said:
Didn't ya know that Patsy had a pair of boots trimmed with beaver fur? Yes, indeedee. :doh: :doh: :doh:

And the police requested them, and I believe Patsy didn't turn them over. Money talks in Boulder.

luvbeaches said:
And the police requested them, and I believe Patsy didn't turn them over. Money talks in Boulder.
Funny how some of you can't believe the BPD would lie about evidence in order to get a confession out of JR or PR but believe they would take bribes. At least what I accuse them of is not a crime.

Zman said:
Funny how some of you can't believe the BPD would lie about evidence in order to get a confession out of JR or PR but believe they would take bribes. At least what I accuse them of is not a crime.

Perhaps not, but it equals someone getting away with murder.

Given the choice, I would rather have 'bribe accepters' walking the streets.

An intruder that wore BEAVER in to the house?

yeah ok

sissi said:

Does anyone know if the Whites had a dog? If so, perhaps JB played with the dog and had that on her hands when she was murdered. I've never read anything about a dog, that I can remember, so maybe someone here will know.

Nehemiah said:
Does anyone know if the Whites had a dog? If so, perhaps JB played with the dog and had that on her hands when she was murdered. I've never read anything about a dog, that I can remember, so maybe someone here will know.
I've never heard that they had a dog.

Linda7NJ said:
An intruder that wore BEAVER in to the house?

yeah ok
didn't you know that the intruder was a one-armed, one legged santa who brought his pet beaver to the crime scene on a length of old rope that he left in JAR's bedroom???

Jayelles said:
didn't you know that the intruder was a one-armed, one legged santa who brought his pet beaver to the crime scene on a length of old rope that he left in JAR's bedroom???

So, how did he hold onto the Tupperware bowl full of pineapple?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back