PA PA - Andriene Patricia Walker, 19, Upper Darby, 8 Sept 2003

LButler

Reaction score
Was just browsing thru unid'ed people, missing people sites and happened to look at these two within minutes of each other. I think these 2 girls look an awful lot alike:

Doe Unidentified Female:
http://doenetwork.us/cases/408ufde.html

Andriene Patricia Walker on NAMPN:
http://www.nampn.doenetwork.us/cases/walker_andriene.html

The only discrepancy is in the height. And, it seems there is more info on the body than for Andriene.

I'm usually hesitant to even post when I see a similarity because I think, surely someone has already noticed this and ruled it out. But, this one just looks too much like a match not to get some opinions on. What do you folks think?

wow...they do look an awful lot alike...

the only thing that makes me think it's not is the discrepancy in the height, and also i'm sure the doe site would have noted the pigment marks as identifying characteristics if it were her.

i would send a msg to the doe network just in case though.

I would contact the network too... it's very close except for height and I wonder if her height changed and how much of her body was left / how long was she there?? I mean, they had to reconstruct her face, so some of her body was gone, right?

(sorry, don't mean to be gross)

I sent this to the Doe Network. I was hesitant to do this, but thought "It can't hurt, right?"

Anyway, it's been a while and I haven't heard anything. Have never contacted them before and was wondering if anyone else was and what kind of communication they got from them?

Just checked my e-mail for the date of my note and it was 11-25. Probably not long enough to hear back from them with the holidays and all. Maybe?

According to the Doe Network, she was found the same day she died. So why did they have to do a recontruction I wonder? I do agree they look alike though. Strange she would go to Delaware only to kill herself.

Montanagirl .... I have thought about that on other cases where the bodies were found soon after death and there would have been little or no decomposition. My theory is that in a recent death like this, it is less of a "reconstruction" and more of just creating a "clean" image of someone. I have never seen actual close-up photos of someone who died by hanging, but I can image it does some pretty ugly things to one's face. So, in this case, I think this is a rendering of her minus the damage done by the hanging. And, I guess death of any means causes great changes in how a person looks almost immediately.

Walker was last seen at her residence in the vicinity of Windrim Avenue and north Pennock Avenue in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania, on September 8, 2003. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

She ws last seen here. Wonder how she dissapeared.
Google Maps

Original

• andriene_patricia_walker_1.jpg
  • andriene_patricia_walker_2.jpg
Walker, circa 2003
  • Missing Since 09/08/2003
  • Missing From Upper Darby, Pennsylvania
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race Black
  • Date of Birth 12/30/1983 (39)
  • Age 19 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'9, 130 pounds

• Clothing/Jewelry Description Black pants, a red shirt, and boots.

• Medical Conditions Walker has an unspecified medical condition.

• Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Walker's nickname is Passion. She has a scar on her lower right leg. Her arms and legs may have large patches of pale discolored skin due to a pigment disorder. Her ears are pierced.

Details of Disappearance​

Walker was last seen at her residence in the vicinity of Windrim Avenue and north Pennock Avenue in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania, on September 8, 2003. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

Investigating Agency​

• Upper Darby Township Police Department 610-734-7684

Source Information​

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member