Found Deceased FL - Ashley Brown, 29, Jacksonville, 24 Nov 2016

CarmelEyesD

Reaction score
“They did a marine search Thursday afternoon, air search Thursday mid-morning, and they found nothing, nothing, no sign of her,” Green said.

She says her daughter was happy and preparing to graduate from nursing school in March.

“She loved her children, and I know she wouldn’t have left her children," Green said. "I know my daughter didn’t commit suicide, I know she didn’t jump off of that bridge, I know that from my heart."

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...n-after-car-found-running-on-bridge/470798673

4a980538389a0983fd2b9128f385db7a.jpg

Oh, wow! This is scary. What a pretty lady. And she has 3 kids? :(

Green said her daughter is a single mother of an 11-year-old boy and an 8-year-old girl.

It does sound like a suicide. Unless someone abducted her and then left the car on the bridge to make people think it was a suicide.

I wonder if there's damage to the back/front of the car I wonder if maybe a boyfriend got her or something.
It's also possible she jumped and her body has not been found. But the car still running just bugs me somehow.

I wonder what nursing school graduates a class in March? This seems very odd to me. Wonder if she was a victim of the ITT shutdown?

I'm struggling to recall the name of the nursing student who ran off, leaving a supposed crime scene, because she was not going to graduate. I want to say this other girl had a middle-eastern name?

Not saying this is the case here, just triggered a memory, and I know Jacksonville had an ITT program with many displaced nursing students.

I live in Jacksonville and this is the first I've heard about Ashley. I'm hoping for a positive outcome but with the car on the bridge like it was I'd say suicide is a likely possibility. I'll be following this one...

I live in Jacksonville and this is the first I've heard about Ashley. I'm hoping for a positive outcome but with the car on the bridge like it was I'd say suicide is a likely possibility. I'll be following this one...

Same here. Doesn't look good...

I wonder what nursing school graduates a class in March? This seems very odd to me. Wonder if she was a victim of the ITT shutdown?

I'm struggling to recall the name of the nursing student who ran off, leaving a supposed crime scene, because she was not going to graduate. I want to say this other girl had a middle-eastern name?

Not saying this is the case here, just triggered a memory, and I know Jacksonville had an ITT program with many displaced nursing students.

I saw something on S/M that makes me think she attended Jersey College.

I wonder if there's damage to the back/front of the car I wonder if maybe a boyfriend got her or something.
It's also possible she jumped and her body has not been found. But the car still running just bugs me somehow.
...and the phone on the ground broken. It sounds like someone perhaps blocked her car, tossed her phone in the back and took her. Imho.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It doesnt seem like a suicide. the way the scene is discribed it sounds really frantic, like she was pulled out of her car

I've read that the car was left running. Would she have left it running if it was suicide?

no i dont think she would. It sounds like someone maybe forced her to pull over and she tried to get out of there. Broken phone and purse left in the car, like she was going to run from someone. Her last facebook post says "long drive ahead" at that she felt drained leaving Baptist Hospital at 902pm. It really sounds like she was just going home

she mightve gone over th main st bridge then down union to the matthews

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back