Found Deceased MI - Michael Rollins, 32, Grosse Pointe Shores, 23 Nov 2016

Looks fine, except you may want to have the mods change the thread title. It says "Grosse Pointe Blank" instead of Grosse Pointe Shores . Were you thinking of the Jon Cusack movie when you posted? :)

was coming to say the same thing. And also, there has been some publicity about this man, but no good leads. =(

Looks fine, except you may want to have the mods change the thread title. It says "Grosse Pointe Blank" instead of Grosse Pointe Shores . Were you thinking of the Jon Cusack movie when you posted? :)

Yes, yes I was. Thank you for the help. I have been here for 5 days and I'm slowly learning. Thank you! It was a good movie lol

Kathleen Michelle Mavis‎ to WDIV Local 4 / ClickOnDetroit
November 27 at 12:19pm · Mount Clemens

Michael Rollins is missing. He is 32 and about 5'11. He drives a black 2008 Chrysler 300 and he is suspected if still alive to have a 90 lb Mastiff with him. Last seen in grosse pointe shores near vernier and lake shore drive around 230pm on Nov 23rd.

Family searching for missing man
By K. Michelle Moran Posted November 27, 2016

Fleming said Rollins is the father of a 5-year-old boy, who hasn't been told about his father's disappearance. Rollins is separated from his son’s mother, and Fleming said Rollins was supposed to pick up his son from the boy’s mother during the evening of Nov. 23, but Rollins never showed up and never called.

Says he is deceased a d family has his dog

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998