Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Missing California Mom Found Alive After Captor Abandons Her in Restraints, Sheriff Says

"We are very ecstatic to report that Sherri Papini has been located and has been reunited with husband and family on this day of Thanksgiving," Sheriff Tom Bosenko said at a news conference today ... "

BACKSTORY:

Missing Person Sherri Papini
14956607_10208327554372096_6103506709758080591_n.j  pg

Video here from KRCR News Channel → [video]https://www.facebook.com/oswaldsk/videos/10103576746628095/[/video]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1525604334396831/

Authorities search for missing woman in Shasta County
sherri_1478153134890_4439232_ver1.0_640_360.PNG

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/breaking...-for-missing-woman-in-shasta-county/140704857

As of today, November 23, 2016, the ransom offer deadline has passed, and is now being offered as "$100,000 Reward for the Person Who Leads Us to Sherri Papini.":

UPDATE: Papini ransom money now going to anyone who turns in 'abductor'

skibaboo's Case Map

MEDIA/TIMELINES/MAPS

NOTHING has been stated to even hint that Sherri's story isn't true. Tricia's post here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ing-2-November-2016-8&p=12957078#post12957078

From here on out anyone who mentions the skinhead site will receive a time out.

Until it is proven there is a connection between the site and Sharri there is no need to discuss this vile place Tricia's post here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ing-2-November-2016-8&p=12957265#post12957265

Thread #1
Thread #2

Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11

Please remember at all times to post in accordance with The Rules.

Zero tolerance for offensive, bickering, or conflict inciting posts and posts that respond to them. Zero tolerance for posts that do not comply with Websleuths victim friendly policy.

If your post is removed, please do not expect a personal explanation.

All previous Mod/Admin reminders still stand.

:tyou:

Please continue here

YEP! I said this three threads ago, and you guys thought I was nuts. I will say it again: THIS WAS GANG RELATED FOLKS!

Why would a gang drive 140 miles to pick her up or drop her off?

Btw: The perps cell phones should have pinged off both towers that are 140 miles apart.

So why can't they cross eliminate pings?

Also. Have they advertise a reward for the capture of said perps in order to speed things up?

I really think that she was abducted from her house because of the partially wrapped gift, and the headphones and phone were strategically placed where they were, but I'm not sure why. Why would they be placed down in a certain way?

I just want to point out again that the sheriff has muddied the waters about what was branded onto SP:

On Good Morning America, the sheriff said of the branding, "I would think that that was some sort of either an exertion of power and control and or maybe some type of message that the brand contained. It is not a symbol, but it was a message."

http://www.today.com/video/abducted-...d-820762179981

In this NBC interview this morning (link above), the sheriff says of the branding, "Maybe a method of torture. It could mean a way of control or exerting control over a person. Is it a symbol, or could it be some type of message either to the person, the victim, or to others."

I did copy and paste this over from thread #11 because he's being unclear. What the heck is it?

Just bringing it over because I think it means something...though I think I am alone in thinking so.

When SP was missing, her husband mentioned the ear buds he found had her hair on them. I think there was a significant amount of hair and that it was the first message the perps were sending.

The ear buds and phone, we have since learned, were placed, not tossed. They were meant to be found and the hair was intentionally left with them. Imo.

Why? I don't know, but I do think the ear buds with hair were meant to tell the family something.

Jmo

I just want to point out again that the sheriff has muddied the waters about what was branded onto SP:

On Good Morning America, the sheriff said of the branding, "I would think that that was some sort of either an exertion of power and control and or maybe some type of message that the brand contained. It is not a symbol, but it was a message."

In this NBC interview this morning (link above), the sheriff says of the branding, "Maybe a method of torture. It could mean a way of control or exerting control over a person. Is it a symbol, or could it be some type of message either to the person, the victim, or to others."

I did copy and paste this over from thread #11 because he's being unclear. What the heck is it?

In other words, he has no idea. ;)

Welp. If she wasn't fully raped. Then the message was probably not sexual assault/Trafficking related.

So maybe it was simply racial degradation related?

Idk.

I really think that she was abducted from her house because of the partially wrapped gift, and the headphones and phone were strategically placed where they were, but I'm not sure why. Why would they be placed down in a certain way?

So in this case, the abductor would have wanted to stage the abduction as a random jogger attack. Why? (not questioning you, just wondering what the motive would be) That would point to someone who knows them.

I also think if she was surprised at gun point they may have ordered her to put down the phone. I've had hair caught in my wires and mines not nearly as long as hers.

Btw: The perps cell phones should have pinged off both towers that are 140 miles apart.

For the first question, I would say money. As far as phone pings, if they had burner phones, then what good are the pings?

If they told her to put down her phone while the earbuds were still attached. Then maybe they had a gun on her ; So she put it nicely down so the phone doesn't break.

Idk..

So in this case, the abductor would have wanted to stage the abduction as a random jogger attack. Why? (not questioning you, just wondering what the motive would be) That would point to someone who knows them.

I also think if she was surprised at gun point they may have ordered her to put down the phone. I've had hair caught in my wires and mines not nearly as long as hers.

The second part is possible, I suppose. Not sure about the first part. If they were staging an abduction of a jogger, you'd think they'd toss the phone down haphazardly.

I am very surprised her parents have not seen her.

But is enough of you hair caught in the buds that it would be pointed out by someone who picked them up? I am thinking there was enough hair that it concerned her husband very much. Jmo

Edited to add....I think the perps put a bunch of her hair with the buds. Total speculation. I think her hair is an ongoing communication device, relaying a message. Jmo!

Just bringing it over because I think it means something...though I think I am alone in thinking so.
When SP was missing, her husband mentioned the ear buds he found had her hair on them. I think there was a significant amount of hair and that it was the first message the perps were sending.
The ear buds and phone, we have since learned, were placed, not tossed. They were meant to be found and the hair was intentionally left with them. Imo.
Why? I don't know, but I do think the ear buds with hair were meant to tell the family something.
Jmo

Awhile back I thought that the 2 PM sighting could have been someone who [intentionally] looked like SP as all you'd need is a similar looking jacket - if not her jacket - and be similar in size where that person placed the phone there.

For the first question, I would say money. As far as phone pings, if they had burner phones, then what good are the pings?

But you can still ping a burner phone. Plus folks who get burner phones still use them to call other people that they know.

And those other people may not have burner phones.

So it's still possible to connect who was in possession of the burner phone. Jmo.

But I respect your gang related theory as well.

Also. Have they advertise a reward for the capture of said perps in order to speed things up?

This is really a great question. You just have to wonder, exactly how many cell phones would have pinged off the closest tower(s) to where SP was dropped off, at 4:30 in the morning. Of course I realize it's right off I-5 but still, at 4:30 in the morning traffic will be MUCH less than at any other time of the day.

ETA: turns out, there really aren't that many towers that close by: http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php?city=woodland&state_abr=ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee