Did Israel post comments online?

a5adams

Reaction score
Has anyone ever came across a comment that you thought could have been his? I swear, I thought I remember someone took a screenshot of one of his comments that was under the user name of "Iz Reyes" or something like that. He may have been commenting about the search for the Curriers. Could have been just my imagination though. I was just wondering if anyone ever came across some of his postings.

I also recall on one of the threads something about him commenting on public forums but back in the day these treads were on fire so just short of readying thru all of them, I'm not sure how we would find it. I do remember it didn't mention the message board or forum and I googled "iz Reyes" back them and didn't find anything relative. I so wish the FBI would release an update but my guess is since he is dead and it has been so long ago this is not a priority.

Those comments where probably back before this thread was broken into different threads. Where would those be now the general discussion?

Has anyone ever came across a comment that you thought could have been his? I swear, I thought I remember someone took a screenshot of one of his comments that was under the user name of "Iz Reyes" or something like that. He may have been commenting about the search for the Curriers. Could have been just my imagination though. I was just wondering if anyone ever came across some of his postings.

hi,

i found numerous comments that i think belong to keyes. i will be starting a new thread soon to introduce my research and work to this community.

~ mjk

I remember the screen shot too. Hoping I come across it one day. Thank you for commenting.

I remember coming across a comment under an article discussing the murder of Pastor Carol Daniels, and it felt very much like Keyes.I remember him saying something about having a few too many whiskeys and reading on his crimes late at night. I can't imagine him resisting the urge to taunt investigators when under the influence of alcohol, especially towards the end when he found himself getting sloppy.

hi.

late last year i had been researching the death penalty when i came across a crime website featuring serial killers. i arrived at keyes but quickly googled samantha koenig's name. i watched videos about her and cried. i was hooked. i turned my attention back to keyes and began researching and learning. i watched the FBI's 5 interview videos. then i began looking for potential victims. i found four people who i think are highly likely to have been victims.

the first person i found is sheila kathleen mcbroom.

her family believe she committed suicide. another theory is that she may have suffered sudden death due to an unknown illness. i felt, very strongly, that she was one of keyes' victims. there was too much information i found while learning about her that points to keyes.

kathleen wrote a blog. i learned a lot about her. she was mormon (so was keyes). they lived in the same city. a year and a half before she went missing her church burned in a fire (keyes was an arsonist).

i found the webpage where kathleen left a comment about the church fire. the other commenter is "Judith" who blatantly mocked kathleen. when i saw it, i was sure that i had found a comment made by keyes himself.

attachment.php

that isn't the only suspicious comment i found. there are more.

two weeks before kathleen disappeared somebody left a comment on her blog. they called themselves "not an anonymous stranger" (remember what "Judith" wrote) and asked if she would pine for something she once had.

keyes was the taker of souls, the taker of lives, and the destroyer of families. he told police that he could tell who would be missed more. that's pining.

attachment.php

i found another suspicious comment on kathleen's blog. keyes liked to hunt for people in campgrounds. take a look at this commenter's name,

attachment.php

kathleen's truck was found on october 31, four days after she went missing. i found what i think is an anniversary comment (keyes posting as "Lindy"). “Lindy” mentions an atheist and anonymity. those things are highly relevant to keyes, a former mormon.

attachment.php

there's a blog called slam dunks which i think keyes would have liked, a lot. i found comments there that i think may have been keyes,

1. anonymous, august and september 2010
2. patricia, november 2009

even if he did not abduct and kill kathleen, he certainly would have been aware that somebody in anchorage, alaska had gone missing.

lastly, i think this is what happened. since they lived in the same city i think he saw her truck and her license plate. i think he would've followed her and began casing her. since we know he really liked the internet, a lot, i think he invested a lot of time in planning his attack. i think he cased her, i think he toyed with her and i think he is responsible for her disappearance.

attachment.php

the other possible victims i've identified are,

curtis plagge

sierra roberts

jack conright

what's interesting in jack's case is that somebody called in a tip a few days after he went missing. i suspect that caller was keyes who traveled the next day in order to watch law enforcement work from a distance.

~ melissa (mjk)

Attachments

• grateful.JPG
    grateful.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 874
  • pining.jpg
    pining.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 866
  • lindy.JPG
    lindy.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 864
  • guess who.JPG
    guess who.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 845
  • truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 790
I think that IK 's crimes went far beyond the 11 suspected victims.....According to his timeline by the FBI he would go months without killing, he was out of control and I cannot believe that he could go very long without killing...

He could have definitely made the comments that you presented....He admitted to following the news about his victims on line and adding his comments on his victims message boards...

He is one scary serial killer with his relentless stalking , planning and murder.....

I think that IK 's crimes went far beyond the 11 suspected victims.....According to his timeline by the FBI he would go months without killing, he was out of control and I cannot believe that he could go very long without killing...

He could have definitely made the comments that you presented....He admitted to following the news about his victims on line and adding his comments on his victims message boards...

He is one scary serial killer with his relentless stalking , planning and murder.....

yes, he is scary. i call him a demon.

he was a mastermind. he was a twisted liar, telling just enough truth in order to get people to believe his lies. it isn't possible for somebody like him to not be a liar.

i submitted my work to the FBI through their website but never received a response. i check news headlines on google for updates. there are none. it's been a year and so i revisited the case and decided to take it here.

i have a nightmare hell of my own that i work on ceaselessly. keyes was an interruption. i know what it's like to be a victim and so i'm prone to feelings of victimization but i had no idea what the hell i got myself into when i came across keyes. it has had a huge impact on me and for the rest of my life there will never be a december when i don't remember kathleen, curtis, sierra, jack, the FBI and serial keyes.

oh s***, did you see that? i just mistyped israel. but look close: serial is an anagram of israel.

i just want the FBI to be aware of those four people and do their jobs, and do the work, and determine if they were or were not his victims. in a strange way, i feel like another of his victims and i need justice. even though i'm clearly not a victim, like his actual victims were, i still feel eternally trapped in the world of a heinous, vile serial killer. my time, my mind, my heart, my energy and my soul were all invested in finding those people.

can websleuths help?

Mjk,

I think his crimes were so numerous over such vast locations that all of his victims will never be identified....

I don't know if you have read all of the postings here on WS or not but there are some pretty frightening stories of people who believe that they were being stalked by him.....When I have read those stories I sleep with my bedroom door locked...

Two people think they encountered him at trailheads where they were walking....Another couple were out gardening near their home and he just walked up to them and started questioning them.....One woman said that she was sure that he had parked across from her home for several days watching her....The worst , was a woman who thinks that he came to her door several times for a few nights just terrorizing her by rattling the doors and windows...

I think he stalked Loraine Currier for months prior to him killing ...Just a few weeks prior to her death her husband (Bill) bought her a gun....she told a friend that "she thought a man was stalking her"....

It terrorizes me that people like that could walk among us....

Mjk,

I think his crimes were so numerous over such vast locations that all of his victims will never be identified....

I don't know if you have read all of the postings here on WS or not but there are some pretty frightening stories of people who believe that they were being stalked by him.....When I have read those stories I sleep with my bedroom door locked...

Two people think they encountered him at trailheads where they were walking....Another couple were out gardening near their home and he just walked up to them and started questioning them.....One woman said that she was sure that he had parked across from her home for several days watching her....The worst , was a woman who thinks that he came to her door several times for a few nights just terrorizing her by rattling the doors and windows...

I think he stalked Loraine Currier for months prior to him killing ...Just a few weeks prior to her death her husband (Bill) bought her a gun....she told a friend that "she thought a man was stalking her"....

It terrorizes me that people like that could walk among us....

the story is pitched that keyes took his secrets to the grave forever. i definitely disagree. if the FBI looks into kathleen i think she will be one of the best keys they will ever have. from there, it will lead to more discoveries and hopefully the JUSTICE so many people need (including the souls of the deceased). i wish it wasn't true but i do very strongly believe she was a victim.

no, i haven't read the stories on this site yet. i'm thankful to not have met him in person but i did "meet" him anyway through the internet and i'm scarred for life because of it. when i watched the FBI's interview videos i think i read him (psychoanalyzed) a little too well. it's very difficult to sit with the knowledge that somebody is capable of such insane evil.

I hope that you are correct in that some of his cases can and will be solved but he was a very cunning, meticulous, brilliant killer the likes of which has never been seen before....

He was thrilled playing a cat and mouse game with law enforcement orthe FBI in the interviews...

I hope that you are correct in that some of his cases can and will be solved but he was a very cunning, meticulous, brilliant killer the likes of which has never been seen before....

He was thrilled playing a cat and mouse game with law enforcement orthe FBI in the interviews...

little did he know somebody smarter than him would come along and snatch those secrets away from him. i desperately want the FBI to fly out to me here in new england and bring the computer, and any and all other interview videos. i have the passion, the intellect, the eye and the keen sense to feel. it starts with kathleen, though. there's just too much evidence that points to him over and over again. i hate it, i wish it wasn't true. but if it is, she is the master key. there is no doubt about that.

According to the FBI timeline Keyes was in North Dakota when Sheila Mcbroom went missing. Curtis Plagge is a possibility when examining the timeline and seems like a strong possibility. Sierra Roberts was caught in a sex trafficking case and does not have the feel of a Keyes victim. Out of all the cases though I feel Jack Conright seems like the strongest candidate to have unfortunately crossed paths with Keyes.

According to the FBI timeline Keyes was in North Dakota when Sheila Mcbroom went missing. Curtis Plagge is a possibility when examining the timeline and seems like a strong possibility. Sierra Roberts was caught in a sex trafficking case and does not have the feel of a Keyes victim. Out of all the cases though I feel Jack Conright seems like the strongest candidate to have unfortunately crossed paths with Keyes.

there are 5 days unaccounted for according to the timeline made available to the public (which may or may not be accurate): october 26, 27, 28, 29, 30

he traveled on october 24 and 25, with the next date of travel on october 31.

given the evidence of kathleen's disappearance, church fire, suspicious activity on her blog before she went missing and after she went missing, i would say it is compelling enough that the travel dates need to be called into question and checked for errors and missed dates of travel.

can you post the information you have about sierra and how you learned it? thanks :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back