CA CA - Kimberly Lopez, 4, Oxnard, 15 March 2015 *GUILTY*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Oxnard police searching for missing 4-year-old girl
kimberly%20lopez_1480646214303_5048308_ver1.0_640_360.png

Oxnard Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing four year-old girl.

The missing girl is Kimberly Lopez. She was last seen on March 10, 2015 at a residence in the 900 block of Denver place, in Oxnard.
http://www.keyt.com/news/ventura-co...rching-for-missing-4-year-old-girl/194007897#

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Oh no!

"Kimberly’s mother, Mayra Chavez Lopez, was given supervised home visits with Kimberly. The visits were to be supervised by Omar and Maria Lopez, Mayra’s mother. The last reported sighting of Kimberly was during a home visit by a Ventura County Children and Family Services (VCCFS) social worker on March 10, 2015, just after the case was dismissed."

The couple is now in jail on a civil charge of failing to provide social workers and police with verifiable information on Kimberly's location and Oxnard Major Crimes, the DA's Office and FBI are now working the case.

The Oxnard Police Department is offering a $10,000 reward to anyone with information that directly leads investigators to the whereabouts of Kimberly Lopez.

15317959_1318377368181682_5491597753743636923_n.jpg

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=f7272a8d651a54d3d145906cd986e4f9&oe=58BB25A4

This makes me want to throw up. I feel that she either died or was sold for drug money. Poor baby girl. :(

Ugh! Really?
For crying out loud. WTH is wrong with people?
Where are you Kimberly?

Too many unanswered questions..

Hope this little girl is found soon.

Omar and Mayra are currently in custody on civil arrest warrants for failing to provide accurate information on the whereabouts of Kimberly. Omar and Mayra have relatives that reside in several different cities in Mexico.

Investigators know Omar and Mayra traveled to Mexico several times during the time period that Kimberly was last seen.
http://www.keyt.com/news/ventura-co...rching-for-missing-4-year-old-girl/194007897#

I don't think the parents would sit in jail, if they could prove they left this child in the care of relatives in Mexico.

Where is the older daughter mentioned in the VC Star article?

I don't think the parents would sit in jail, if they could prove they left this child in the care of relatives in Mexico.

Where is the older daughter mentioned in the VC Star article?

BBM.

Good point but could they just not want her located? They could be pretty confident they will get away with this.

I was just about to ask about the sister too.

What possible reason could they have for not wanting her located, other than she's deceased or sold?

What possible reason could they have for not wanting her located, other than she's deceased or sold?

Well either of these reasons but to be fair...I read it as OL was her step dad and there could be a bio dad out there their hiding her from. Sorry!

Oh! Interesting.

Well either of these reasons but to be fair...I read it as OL was her step dad and there could be a bio dad out there their hiding her from. Sorry!

Ok, that's a great theory. Far better than what I was thinking. Mom had supervised visitation, for what reason?

The older sister might not be from the same Father, hence no reason to hide her.

Ok, that's a great theory. Far better than what I was thinking. Mom had supervised visitation, for what reason?

The older sister might not be from the same Father, hence no reason to hide her.

Do we know who had custody of KL if she was only on visitation with her mother?

http://www.vcstar.com/story/news/lo...y-few-leads-case-missing-4-year-old/95332414/

Detectives still believe Kimberly Lopez is alive in California or Mexico, but their tip line has received fewer than 10 calls since it opened Dec. 1. Many of the callers reported seeing a girl who resembles brown-haired, brown-eyed Kimberly, but no concrete clues have emerged...

Chavez’s mother Maria Lopez told The Star she has talked to her daughter about Kimberly’s whereabouts but had never heard the story of Chavez giving the girl to a family member in Mexico. “This is the first time I’ve heard that,” Maria Lopez told a reporter in Spanish.

Instead, Maria Lopez said, Chavez told her she had been too high on drugs to remember what happened to her little girl.

I want to vomit. The Grandmother says Mom told her she was too high to remember what happened to Kimberly. The family member in Mexico she was supposedly given too, says that is not true.

Why doesn't the Grandmother say when SHE last saw the child? She, along with the Father was responsible for supervising visitations. I guess maybe the parents lied to her too. But I'm furious no one loved this child enough to check on her welfare. This situation doesn't look good.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back