TKS S1 E7: "Wasteland"

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
This thread is for discussion of Episode 7 "Wasteland". I'll unlock it shortly before 8 Central/9 Eastern.

:bump: Episode 7 starts in 15 minutes.

Bummed that these are the final episodes already... :shame:

Join Josh and Rachel on Twitter. #TheKillingSeason

I know. It makes me sad. Hopefully we will have a season two

agreed--sadly, there is certainly plenty of material available to do so, even just by randomly picking a state--My suggestions would include NC, AZ, NV, or OH/KY area

Here we go!
I loved that woman's quote," how can we move past it, when we are in the middle of it." So true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

while looking at this case in the West Mesa thread and pulling missing women reports, the word staggering doesn't even state it sufficiently

Josh and Rachel call both numbers to call in tips- inoperable. Unacceptable- so glad TKS team is in New Mexico.

How ridiculous phone numbers for Task Force in ANM don't even work. How are persons to submit tips? Don't they want to solve this case? :banghead:

Now what will they uncover in the grounds of West Mesa. I'm so taken back by this whole series. After it's over, I may need to take a small break. I'm alarmed that these poor families have been suffering in silence. Not fair.

Props to Josh and Rachael for showing what an epidemic these killings are and trying to expose the truth.

2.6 miles--too close to the main base point of a sk to dispose of the bodies ----tends to be 5 or more miles away---(same thought about oak beach to the GB4 location---too close)----although Montoya is an easy case to make for it---maybe too easy

Hopefully if there are any more victims buried in this area, the housing development will cause them to be discovered quicker than just by chance...

Agreed, Montoya seems too convenient of a suspect to be the one...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back