928 users online (251 members and 677 guests)  

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by KMFW View Post
    does anyone know the probability of LISK being in the US coast guard?
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    Probability?? What is your train of thought?

Yes...that's an interesting question. Where did that come from?

It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee.
    Caylee: "What's up, Dude?"
    Here for the missing and lost souls.
    Seattle, WA - София, БГ
    ʎɹɔ oʇ ʇɟǝl sɹɐǝʇ ou

Quote Originally Posted by kpetrova_x View Post
    Yes...that's an interesting question. Where did that come from?
    I think its in also deep within the AC thread, I've seen it being mentioned before especially regarding scouting the area aerially, knowing secluded areas and at what times, while I believe the coast guard cover both LI and AC? Or something like that.

you used actual sleuths to help you find these killers. You along with A&E trusted Websleuths to help with many aspects of your show and for that I thank you and the management at A&E.

Josh and Rachel..... I wish you had found Johnny Terry and asked him about Melissa's client on Long Island ..... would have been nice to know the who and where... that the invesigators at the time...supposedly already knew about....so much so that they didn't want him to show the "Johns" house...

Terry said the anonymous caller called him more than 30 times over a period of eight months. He said he reported the calls to the cops. Months later, Terry said, he was approached by the police again, but this time not as a suspect. They wanted to know about the john on Long Island. They asked if he could describe the house and if he could pick it out if he was taken there. He said he could.

"They already knew about the guy in Long Island," he said. "I said if they come to get me I would go. They didn't come."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ms-secret-life

Heres what I remember. Correct me if Im wrong. Josh was on blog talk radio. According to Josh it was not the killer that called JT. It was someone Lynn knew or someone in LE. I dont recall which. With that said, I dont believe it. (No offense Josh,) I believe he was used to pass on false information.
    I also remember Robert Anderson on blog talk radio. He mentioned the calls that JT got from the killer. Josh was on that night also. He could have told Robert he was mistaken. He did'nt
    Last edited by deedee21; 06-19-2017 at 04:06 PM.

Connecting LISK

Hi, I'm brand new to websleuths, but have been researching for years. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. I'm looking for others that are researching murdered addicts and/or sex workers. Those with similar victimology in LISK cases, The women of Chillicothe Ohio, the 8 Jennings victims and so many other clusters of murdered "high risk" young women. I've encountered some information that could tie LISK to Ohio. I have only just recently began looking into the Jennings women. Do you know of any previous research done connecting the Jennings, LA murders? I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong spot -please let me know and I will correct it

-thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shamraw View Post
    Hi, I'm brand new to websleuths, but have been researching for years. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. I'm looking for others that are researching murdered addicts and/or sex workers. Those with similar victimology in LISK cases, The women of Chillicothe Ohio, the 8 Jennings victims and so many other clusters of murdered "high risk" young women. I've encountered some information that could tie LISK to Ohio. I have only just recently began looking into the Jennings women. Do you know of any previous research done connecting the Jennings, LA murders? I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong spot -please let me know and I will correct it

-thanks
    Welcome Shamraw

What struck me as unbelievable and unprofessional was the way the different levels of law enforcement guard their turf. Even if the reporting is voluntary, they would be more productive and catch more criminals if they actually entered the reports into the database. They are hired to protect the public not to ignore the criminals and their crimes.

Is there any way that the series can be viewed in Canada? I have cable and A&E but the series is not on demand and it won't work on the A&E website. There are a few short videos on youtube and that's all that I've been able to watch.
    Last edited by morrisonccc; 08-14-2017 at 03:59 AM.

Does anyone know what direction the cluster of four were facing on Long Island?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love to watch series.It is really interesting to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by km8179 View Post
    Does anyone know what direction the cluster of four were facing on Long Island?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don’t know if there was a specific direction they were facing. I think and I may be wrong but they were essentially lined north to south on the northern portion of Ocean Pkwy. Anyone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4