USF hosts "Missing in Florida"

Skully

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this, but wanted to make others aware in FL that this event will most likely be held each year in FL. I was honored to be part of this event and be with our Hernando Agency yesterday. The event was very well planed out and organized for the LE Agencies and families. They had lots of volunteers from the college and it ran smoothly. I think we ended up with about 12 families getting into NAMUS and getting reports filed and DNA taken. Just something to think about for next year. I didn't think to put the flyer here or on the FB page, but next year I will.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...icles/bn9/2016/12/3/usf_hosts_missing_in.html

Skully

ps, I got to meet Erin Kimmerle and she is awesome!

When is this held? I wish I would have known sooner, I would have loved to have attended. My father has been missing since May 2O15. I tried entering his case into Namus but it still for some reason has not been published for the public to see. :(

maybe make a facebook page for him and start there by sharing it all around

When is this held? I wish I would have known sooner, I would have loved to have attended. My father has been missing since May 2O15. I tried entering his case into Namus but it still for some reason has not been published for the public to see. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68
Back