Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Dear Websleuths Members,

WITH MORE INFORMATION COMING FROM EXPERTS AND WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT SAYING SHERRI PAPINI WAS ABSOLUTELY A VICTIM AND DID NOT FAKE HER KIDNAPPING, WEBSLEUTHS IS TREATING SHERRI PAPINI AS A VICTIM OF A CRIME!

WEBSLEUTHS WILL NOT ALLOW ANY MORE COMMENTS TO STAND STATING THAT SHERRI PAPINI WAS PART OF A KIDNAPPING HOAX. IF MEMBERS ACCUSE SHERRI OF A HOAX THEY WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TIMED OUT IF NOT BANNED DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION.

There are hundreds of places on the Internet for you to go discuss if you think Sherri's kidnapping was a hoax. Websleuths is not one of those places. Feel free to send me a private message and I will give you the link.

Everything has come full circle. Mainstream Media (MSM) is now reporting on what is being said on the Internet. We used to say that if MSM discussed a topic then Websleuths members could discuss a topic. Not in this case. Just because theories from the Internet are being reported by MSM does not mean we can bring theories to Websleuths which leads me to the Skinzheads post or whatever it's called.

Until it is proven that Sherri wrote this post it is off limits. Her husband said she did not write the post. Law Enforcement has not said Sherri wrote the post but they are investigating. Until we hear for sure this part of the discussion is off limits.

We need to stop and talk a look at what we are doing. Are we so insensitive and uncaring that it is now OK to bash someone who has been through hell and back just for our entertainment? Especially when there is zero evidence the victim did anything wrong?

To those of you who feel it is OK to bash Sherri I ask you; would you bash her if she knew your real name and all your friends and family knew it was you bashing her? What if you had to stand in a spotlight and have everyone watch you while you bashed someone behind your computer screen?

Please, let's have some dignity and respect for each other.

Thank you,
Tricia
Now tclya has something for you beneath this warning. Please continue to read.

Missing California Mom Found Alive After Captor Abandons Her in Restraints, Sheriff Says

"We are very ecstatic to report that Sherri Papini has been located and has been reunited with husband and family on this day of Thanksgiving," Sheriff Tom Bosenko said at a news conference today ... "

BACKSTORY:

Missing Person Sherri Papini
14956607_10208327554372096_6103506709758080591_n.j  pg

Video here from KRCR News Channel → [video]https://www.facebook.com/oswaldsk/videos/10103576746628095/[/video]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1525604334396831/

Authorities search for missing woman in Shasta County
sherri_1478153134890_4439232_ver1.0_640_360.PNG

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/breaking...-for-missing-woman-in-shasta-county/140704857

As of today, November 23, 2016, the ransom offer deadline has passed, and is now being offered as "$100,000 Reward for the Person Who Leads Us to Sherri Papini.":

UPDATE: Papini ransom money now going to anyone who turns in 'abductor'

skibaboo's Case Map

MEDIA/TIMELINES/MAPS

NOTHING has been stated to even hint that Sherri's story isn't true. Tricia's post here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ing-2-November-2016-8&p=12957078#post12957078

From here on out anyone who mentions the skinhead site will receive a time out.

Until it is proven there is a connection between the site and Sharri there is no need to discuss this vile place Tricia's post here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ing-2-November-2016-8&p=12957265#post12957265

Thread #1
Thread #2

Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15

Please remember at all times to post in accordance with The Rules.

Zero tolerance for offensive, bickering, or conflict inciting posts and posts that respond to them. Zero tolerance for posts that do not comply with Websleuths victim friendly policy.

If your post is removed, please do not expect a personal explanation.

All previous Mod/Admin reminders still stand.

:tyou:

Please continue here

Admin Warning

This ain't my first rodeo. ;) I've been moderating for 8 years and I recognize insinuations no matter how thinly veiled they are worded. Some of you are dangerously close to suggesting SP and/or KP were in some sort of cahoots with CG other than trusting him to help secure the release of SP from her captors. Do not go there.

Pump the brakes swiftly unless you're willing to lose your posting privileges for quite a while. Final and only warning about that. Know where to stop with your words.

Until then, if one of you guys wants to download the Official Report posted, we can let it stand but we need to redact phone #'s and any identifying info. Official names, including those of LJ reporting, can stand. But any other identifying info, including phone #'s need to be redacted. I simply don't have time to do that right now, but if one of you guys wants to take on the task, we will repost the report.

Thanks for posting this link.

A neighbor who has lived next to the Papini house, which is Keith’s childhood home, and has known him since he was 5 years old said, “I don’t think they’re ever coming back here again.”

Another neighbor said “they’re way up north, in cold country” where there’s “snow on the ground” and “wealthy relatives” that have given them a place to stay.

Keith was seen driving a new truck on Thursday. One of the neighbors claimed it was a “friends” and he was using to stay under the radar and hidden from people who may be trying to harm his wife.

REDDING, Calif. — The California mom found beaten and bloody on a highway after going missing for three weeks has skipped town with her husband — and left their two dogs behind.

Sherri and Keith Papini left their home in Redding with their two kids but decided not to bring the dogs, friends said.

A “buddy of Keith’s” was at the Papini home on Sundust Road on Saturday around noon — and told a Post reporter he was there to “walk the dogs.”
http://nypost.com/2016/12/05/abducted-jogger-skips-town-with-family-and-leaves-dogs-behind/

I don't blame them one bit. Glad a friend could help out with the dogs.

It is terrible that they feel so unsafe that they have had to leave their home.
When this is solved, and justice is served I hope everyone can begin to heal

It is terrible that they feel so unsafe that they have had to leave their home.
When this is solved, and justice is served I hope everyone can begin to heal

Ya know I don t think I would want to go back either.

Can posters help me out with the two police reports posted in the last thread?

11/2 incident/sighting at eyebrow store 1245 - 1330. 4 people are reporting parties? And "vehicle" is 2016 tan chevy suburban.

11/2 incident/sighting at Hilltop Medical Clinic after 1400. 9 people are reporting parties? And "vehicle" is 2016 tan chevy suburban.

What does "vehicle" mean on a police report? Was it the vehicle the missing person was in/around, or is it a vehicle owned by the reporting parties?

The two incidents have different reporting parties. The only familiar names are Lisa Jeter about the eyebrow store, and Sherri's sister and mom about the clinic. Since they can't all be hanging around those places, I assume their names are on the report because they forwarded tips from a hotline? And who owns that chevy suburban? Is it the cop car driving around taking reports?

I don't want to break the TOS but I am so confused.

11/2 incident/sighting at eyebrow store 1245 - 1330. 4 people are reporting parties? And "vehicle" is 2016 tan chevy suburban.

11/2 incident/sighting at Hilltop Medical Clinic after 1400. 9 people are reporting parties? And "vehicle" is 2016 tan chevy suburban.

What does "vehicle" mean on a police report? Was it the vehicle the missing person was in/around, or is it a vehicle owned by the reporting parties?

The two incidents have different reporting parties. The only familiar names are Lisa Jeter about the eyebrow store, and Sherri's sister and mom about the clinic. Since they can't all be hanging around those places, I assume their names are on the report because they forwarded tips from a hotline? And who owns that chevy suburban?

Thank you for asking this question. I'm wondering, too. We obviously don't know how to read these reports! :)

The two incidents have different reporting parties. The only familiar names are Lisa Jeter about the eyebrow store, and Sherri's sister and mom about the clinic. Since they can't all be hanging around those places, I assume their names are on the report because they forwarded tips from a hotline? And who owns that chevy suburban? Is it the cop car driving around taking reports?

The tan chevy suburban, like the pink running outfit is stated on every follow up report on the log re SP. All follow up reports also list all the RP names. I presume the tan chevy suburban is the Papinis vehicle.

I'm confused, too. The date at the top of the call log is 11/3. So does this mean that someone called in on 11/3 to report they saw SP on the afternoon of 11/2, the day she went missing? I'm trying to understand when the Reporting Party called police with this info.

My understanding is that when KP made the initial call to report SP missing, the call log that was generated included the people that were there at the time LE arrived to take the missing report (mother, neighbor, etc.). Vehicles may be those belonging to KP & SP as they would've been at the residence on 11/2. This initial information then automatically defaults onto the log whenever a tip is called in, so you will see it on anything connected to a call referencing SP. JMO

I don't blame them either. Is there any need for the headline though and the snarky vibe the article gives out?

Yeah the headline makes them sound like jerks. There was no need for that.

The tan chevy suburban, like the pink running outfit is stated on every follow up report on the log re SP. All follow up reports also list all the RP names. I presume the tan chevy suburban is the Papinis vehicle.

This is correct. Somewhere back on like thread 6? we hashed out the reports. The conclusion I think we came to was that only "cleared" or "closed" reports are on the log. You can see the time stamps. Those that have been investigated and dismissed. Just my recall of the previous discussion. Which was a long time ago in a galaxy far far away [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The report date at the top (11/3) would be for all calls received on the previous day (11/2). So if you were looking for something specific that occurred on 11/11 for instance, you would need to look at the 11/12 logs as they are run the following morning.

I'm confused, too. The date at the top of the call log is 11/3. So does this mean that someone called in on 11/3 to report they saw SP on the afternoon of 11/2, the day she went missing? I'm trying to understand when the Reporting Party called police with this info.

I don't blame them for moving either... There are obviously reporters hanging out outside their house, probably waiting to snap photos of SP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni