HELP! Police!!! My rings are cold!

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Woman calls 911 after getting cold onion rings

A Houma woman was so angry that cold food was served to her at a Thibodaux restaurant Wednesday night that she called 911, police said.

Officers arrived at Malt-N-Burger on Canal Boulevard about 8:30 p.m., where they found Sharita Williams, 30, fuming because her onion rings were cold, according to a Thibodaux Police report.

Williams told police the food was cold when she received it and the attendant refused to replace it with a new order, the report says.

At that point, Williams, of 132 Senator Circle, dialed 911.

http://www.dailycomet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051117/N

Can't 911 service ticket people for frivolous calls?

Remember, years ago, how that little girl called 911 because her brother wouldn't give her back her barbie doll?

I would imagine she received quite a lecture. My daughter and a friend years ago were playing and the friend bumped her knee and went into this big drama about how she couldn't walk, etc. They were playing at the friend's house in her room. My daughter picked up the phone and called 911. She told them Ashley's knee was broken and didn't work. They sent a patrol car and ambulance out. Needless to say, both girls were in big trouble. We weren't fined, but were warned should it happen again we would be. This was probably 14-15 years ago.

My son (who was about 8 years old) called 911 once while my husband and I were out of town because my daughter had an asthma attack and the babysitter didn't "move fast enough." The officers were very nice and even gave him a little badge for looking after his baby sister.

My daughter called 911 and hung up, when she was about 4-5. The police came and I was so embarrassed...I apologized profusely and they were VERY nice and said it happens a lot and they were just making sure everything was okay. I'm glad they respond like that to everything, b/c you never know when it's something serious. This woman with her onion rings though---------------> :loser:

Antonio at age 5 called 911 on Ariel because she would not let him play out side because he had a fever. So he was mad at her and called 911.

LOL.. I have mistakenly dialed 911 instead of 411 for directory assistance :doh:

Pook said:
Can't 911 service ticket people for frivolous calls?

Remember, years ago, how that little girl called 911 because her brother wouldn't give her back her barbie doll?

She got arrested.

I tell you what, this is one stupid azz woman.

Jeana (DP) said:
My son (who was about 8 years old) called 911 once while my husband and I were out of town because my daughter had an asthma attack and the babysitter didn't "move fast enough." The officers were very nice and even gave him a little badge for looking after his baby sister.

And in the opposing corner, Jeana's son, representing SMART people! Hope you gave that little guy a big reward!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back