GUILTY OH - Logan Green, 18, Toledo, 5 December 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Toledo police seek help locating missing teen
15355782_10202489223187762_3905604575092675677_n.jpg

Toledo police is asking for the community’s help to find a missing 18-year-old.

Logan Green was last seen Monday, Dec. 5 around 9 p.m.

https://facebook.com/logan.a.green1

http://m.wtol.com/toledonewsnow/db_348523/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=Yuxxam4R

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Reportedly he was leaving for his job at UPS (which he seemed excited about) but never made it to work.
He was driving a 1989 Buick Park Avenue, midnight blue in color.

Shared with numerous News Stations via Facebook in the Toledo area and throughout the state of Ohio. The Facebook shares are as follows:

13 ABC Toledo Ohio
WNWO NBC 24
WTOL 11 NEWS
Toledo Blade
Fox 8 Cleveland
Toledo Media
WTVG TV 13 abc
Ohio News Now
WGTE
WLWT.com
WDTN
WKYC
WCPO
Cleveland 19
Fox 28
News Radio 1370 WSPD 92.9 FM

Wonder if there are cameras at the traffic lights in Toledo along the route to work? Also, cameras at all of the gas stations along the way too. Curious to know the start work time. Was it 10:00 pm or 11:00 pm? I found a UPS terminal on Nebraska Ave and it was reported by Toledo Police Logan started his route at Lewis Ave. Google map says it's approximately a 17 minute travel time, if the Nebraska Ave location is the correct UPS. It's close to UT. Logan would've been familiar with the area having attended UT.

Reportedly he was leaving for his job at UPS (which he seemed excited about) but never made it to work.
He was driving a 1989 Buick Park Avenue, midnight blue in color.

Agreed, (did seem excited about new job). and a start time of 10:15 pm in Maumee (I think it's the Nebraska Ave. address).

Someone better with maps than myself - bodies of water enroute to his workplace?

I don't know what the H*** is going on in the Toledo area...this was not what you would call a "bad" area..it was almost into Sylvania which is a toney suburb of Toledo. Peace to his family..very little about this in news today...just a few lines. No suspects, no details on what happened. Just horrible

Looking at the map earlier today of his home, work and location he was discovered, and it was literally the opposite direction of where he should have been headed. I wonder if anyone knows if he mentioned stopping by some place before work?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie
Back