Provisionary Serial Killer Pen Pal Discussion

No it's not

that simple
Reaction score
Someone has confessed to incarcerated John Robert Williams to be the LISK..?

-Nin

Did anyone e else get MAJOR creeps from seeing that room full of articles and crap?! I'm totally freaked out. Rachel and Josh are badasses!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Did anyone e else get MAJOR creeps from seeing that room full of articles and crap?! I'm totally freaked out. Rachel and Josh are badasses!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Creepy alright. I laughed when he said it does not make him weird.

He did say LE paid him a visit. I wonder what they came away thinking.

Has anyone been able to find that guy that Josh and Rachel went to interview? I know they showed his Facebook page, but his face was blurred. I remember his name on Facebook was "Flash Back."

Hi Folks,

I have been following the LISK story for a few years now. Just joined websleuths after being riveted by The Killing Season. But what is most chilling was the finale and the journey to my hometown, Massapequa. Now reading this thread, I want to find out more.

Anyone have an ID on the creepy basement LISK-lover from Massapequa who aired last night? I believe I may be around his age and could have encountered him in the town or possibly from high school....

How would he have confessed? In writing or a taped phone call from jail?

He was a pen pal to John Robert Williams and to many others beyond bars. That person said he would "confess" sometimes to his /// pals in order to gain their trust..

-Nin

IMO He is just a guy that finds the serial killers fascinating and is obsessed with it, researching all he can and getting in touch with serial killers and telling what ever it takes to get inside thier worlds. It is a hobby for him, it intrigues him.

I asked this question earlier in the thread, but I don't think I received any responses.

Josh and Rachel went to interview the man in Massapequa (this is the guy who had been in contact with hundreds of serial killers). Before going into his apartment, they briefly showed his Facebook profile (with his face being blurred). His name on Facebook was "Flash Back." I am still trying to find him on Facebook. Has anyone been able to find him?

Regarding whether this post violates any of the TOS of Websleuths- all of this information is visible in the 8th episode of the Killing Season, so it is public information. It's not like I am bringing up any new information- I am merely reiterating some of the information that was showed during the episode, so I don't think this post should violate any rules.

Hi Folks,

I have been following the LISK story for a few years now. Just joined websleuths after being riveted by The Killing Season. But what is most chilling was the finale and the journey to my hometown, Massapequa. Now reading this thread, I want to find out more.

Anyone have an ID on the creepy basement LISK-lover from Massapequa who aired last night? I believe I may be around his age and could have encountered him in the town or possibly from high school....

I have identified the mysterious Massapequa man after doing some careful research of my own. He grew up in Bayport, NY. Not Massapequa. He only lives there now. So, you most likely didn't go to school with him.

Interestingly enough though, the house he grew up in overlooks Fire Island and is only about 25 miles from Gilgo Beach, which is about a 30 minute drive.

I don't know how much I trust this guy though. Who confesses to being LISK and then says they only said that to get what they wanted? I'm sure the FBI is still keeping a close eye on him. He's sure on my radar.

He also has a master's in Psychology and may currently still be working at a Psych Unit. All of this is public information anyone can find on the internet... if one searches skillfully.

:)

I also am not so quick to dismiss him as a POI. So what if he invited them in and talked matter-of-factly about his collection? If he were guilty he probably knows it makes him look a little less so by being willing to talk and deep down we all know alot of these killers are fame hungry. Even if he's blurred out, he can still see himself on TV and get the satisfaction that he was on TV AND still uncaught. I'm not saying its him, I'm just saying it not so fast to dismissing someone like him.

IMO He is just a guy that finds the serial killers fascinating and is obsessed with it, researching all he can and getting in touch with serial killers and telling what ever it takes to get inside thier worlds. It is a hobby for him, it intrigues him.

Could be and there are thousands of innocent serial killer groupies (unsure how many confess to murders just to get letters but I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time). Have to wonder why he was questioned though eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He never confessed to the crimes..Didn't have to confess to unsolved murders simply to get replies..Williams lied..

Hey Joe - no need to look any further..am right here...I was exploited and did the interview under false pretenses..they didn't want my opinions and insight, they simply used me for their episode since Williams lied about "confession" all BS..

Hey Joe - no need to look any further..am right here...I was exploited and did the interview under false pretenses..they didn't want my opinions and insight, they simply used me for their episode since Williams lied about "confession" all BS..

Hi NYPOSTSTALKEDME,

Objectively, I happen to agree that Rachel and Josh ambushed you, though I think their intentions were good. Objectively, I also can see why law enforcement were interested in talking with you.

Having said that, your hobby doesn't make you a criminal or a bad person. In fact, you have corresponded with more SKs than the vast majority of people in law enforcement, which kinda makes you an expert. So I'm kind of curious about your insights and would love to ask a few questions if you don't mind.

Here goes:

Given your expertise, do you have a personal profile on the LISK, his traits, what motivates him, his M.O., etc?

Do you think the 10 bodies found along the pkwy are the work of 1, 2 or more SKs?

Without giving any names or violating anyone's privacy, have you come across anyone who has given you any insight as to who the LISK may be?

If you could say something to the LISK, what would it be?

Those are all the questions I could think of at this late hour. Would love to know what you think.

So sorry any trouble the show caused you. I think it might be handled in a way that didn't harm you. Hope it all passes soon, because it wasn't fair, really, and somehow soon you may go back to live your life in peace.
I'm pretty sure in the end you are not different that any of us in this site: common people fascintated with what happens in the minds of those who kill. But seemingly you are far more skilled than us, my Dude, because you reached to said minds and get to establish contact, and that's is so huge and admirable! You have an insight that few of us have, and be sure we members here don't have false pretenses at all, and really really would want to know not just about this, but others unsolved cases.
Anyway, sorry again for what happened.

Clem, I typed a lengthy reply but it wasn't allowed through. Will just say that I'm not an expert in serial murder and don't claim to be an expert in anything. Getting 600 inmates to reply at least once (including serials, mass murder, gang leaders etc) doesn't make me an expert. I told Josh in interview I am no expert unlike much of this site where many think they are a profiler or a "professional". If anything I'm skilled with building a rapport with them - that's what I do, and combine it with psychology along with my own personal morbid curiousity.Profiling should be left to the professionals I feel (FBI).My personal opinions have probably been shared in the past. I don't see him getting caught but one's ego can be their own fate.I'd like to correspond with LISK whether he was in prison or just the two of us. I'd tell him how I was set up twice for his murders and feed off his replies.But to answer your question, I believe the theory that Gilgo is a dumping ground of more then one. However the LISk knew the bodies would be found eventually otherwise he'd handle things differently. I think its all a joke to him and wouldn't be surprised hes on this site laughing at us all..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back