Found Deceased OH - Linda Pagano, 17, Akron, 1 Sept 1974 *confirmed match in 2018*

folieadeuxnola

70's-80's Jane Doe's
Reaction score
NamUs MP # 36345 - https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/36345/0/

Linda Marie Pagano
attachment.php

Physical/Clothing/Medical
Height: 4'8 - 5'0
Weight: 100 - 105 lbs
Hair: Blond/Strawberry (Long)
Eye: Blue
Clothing: Blue jeans and a dark colored sweater, leather purse w/shoulder strap
Dental: charting is available and entered
DNA: Sample is currently not available

Circumstances:
Linda left her home after an argument with her step-father and has not been seen or heard from since.

Investigating Agency:
Akron Police Department
Sergeant Jeffrey Smith
Phone (330) 375-2530
www.akroncops.org

Attachments

• img_68900.jpg
    img_68900.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 708
folieadeuxnola said:
Linda left her home after an argument with her step-father and has not been seen or heard from since.
Is this according to her stepfather? The obvious P.'s O. I. would be the stepfather and the father of her baby. (One hopes those are two different people!)

Found this article, with some additional details:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 800
She is currently being considered as a possible match to UP15394

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?270240

Aside from a minor difference in height, she seems a very strong possible.

Oh Wow Thank you Carl. Did not know came across her this week in a NAMUS update. Sure hope its her, UID's deserve their names.

With the transition of the A&E series to Ohio figured we would be seeing a lot more new MP's in NAMUS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's interesting info in that news article about the car.
Wonder when they discovered it, how long it had been there, where it had been picked up, etc.
Even though crushed, couldn't they have still taken a peek at it somehow (I hat to say this, but see if she were in the trunk?).

It was interesting about the car, did she leave in the car was it found randomly towed impounded by LE and later crushed due to no one claiming it? Or was it brought to a junkyard to be intentionally crushed .
Some else interesting in the article was the last paragraph why would LE assume she would be unearthed at a construction. Can understand generalization however to me that was a very specific senario, example in the statement.

BTW ... Please excuse my typing today.. Need to proof read before I hit send

I just went back and re-read the article. It stated she left on foot after an argument with her stepfather, yet it mentions her car was found crushed in a junkyard. If she walked away, I wonder how her car being found would lend to the significance of her disappearance to merit mentioning it in the article?

I just went back and re-read the article. It stated she left on foot after an argument with her stepfather, yet it mentions her car was found crushed in a junkyard. If she walked away, I wonder how her car being found would lend to the significance of her disappearance to merit mentioning it in the article?

Ezkly!! From end to end ...rather interesting as you think

Couple of things that I want to mention here.

Linda Marie Pagano disappeared on Sunday September 1, 1974 during the Labor Day weekend.

Labor Day in 1974 was on Monday September 2.

Back then public schools in Ohio didn't start the new school year until after the Labor Day weekend.

According to the travel math website, Salem, Ohio is 44 miles from Akron and 21 miles from Youngstown.

What caught my attention from the newspaper article was the fact that after an argument at her step father's home, she left her step father's home to go to her mother's house.

So is it saying that her mother and step father either were separated or divorced at the time of her disappearance?

One more article, with the added detail that the alleged fight with the stepfather was apparently over her late return from a 'rock concert'

attachment.php

Attachments

• Linda2.jpg
    Linda2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 637
where did you see she had a baby?

I was thinking the step dad would be POI too.

Is this according to her stepfather? The obvious P.'s O. I. would be the stepfather and the father of her baby. (One hopes those are two different people!)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back