TN TN - Kianna Scott, 16, & Lyrica, 19 mos, Memphis, 10 Dec 2016

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Kianna Scott, 16, left with her 19-month-old Lyrica to see a friend around 12 p.m. Saturday. When her foster parent called around 8 p.m., they were told Kianna left with her boyfriend, the child’s father. The two were last seen at Burger King on Lamar Avenue with Kianna’s boyfriend, Antonio Davis.

Kianna is described as a 16-year-old girl with a long weave, wearing a long-sleeved light blue coat and blue jeans. Lyrica has two ponytails, and was wearing a blue coat with pink flowers and navy blue pants.

12680098_G.png
12680095_G.png

http://www.wbrc.com/story/34027094/city-watch-issued-for-missing-teen-child

oh man. lyrica is a medication for fibromyalgia :( I hope she is ok. seems she took off w her bf/child father?

How can they tell a 1 and 1/2 year old has fibromyalgia?

Wait. What? Lyrica is the daughter. I think I misunderstood your post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lyrica is a brand name for pregabalin, a medication. It is also, imo, a very nice name for a little girl.

I sure hope Lyrica and her mom are okay. Mom is so very young herself! She must have only been 14 when she became pregnant? I hope she has been getting plenty of help and support with her baby. Life must be very tough for her.

All right, I've just been looking at the Facebook pages and now I'm worried about gangs and guns. :(

Lyrica's beautiful big brown eyes are going to break my heart every time I open this thread. Please let them be found safe. :praying:

1) I sure hope they are found soon and safe.
2) Perhaps I'm getting super old, but there's so much incongruonce between her actual appearance and how she presents. It frightens me.
3) Also possibly due to my middle agedness, but uh, why do I have such a difficult time understanding what I'm pretty sure is English? Lol, is the way these kids talk some kind of abbreviated Ebonics? I mean no disrespect at all, I really just am not sure if I'm supposed to be understanding what they are saying or like should I not feel stupid because I need some sort of translation? Do you all understand? Like, "ima" means "I'm going to," right? And maybe, "I am a(n)" perhaps also?

I feel so old right now.

A foster parent called and learned the two were last seen at a Burger King on Lamar with Antonio Davis, the victim's boyfriend and her child's father.

Kianna Scott is described as 100 pounds and a long weave.

She was wearing a light blue coat and blue jeans. Lyria was wearing a blue coat with flowers on it.

http://www.fox13memphis.com/top-sto...or-missing-teen-mother-and-daughter/475116540

"Victim"?! I hope that was just an unfortunate word choice by the journalist and they have no reason to think Kianna and Lyrica are in danger :(

How can there be nothing new out there about these babies? :gaah:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back