MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
28-Year-Old Farmington Hills Woman Missing Since Friday
missing-womanfh.jpg

Police say 28-year-old Danielle Stislicki was last seen in Southfield on Friday — while her car was found in Farmington Hills in the area of Halsted and Grand River.
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/12/04/28-year-old-farmington-hills-woman-missing-since-friday/

Reward Reaches $125,000 as Family Pleads for Answers in Danielle Stislicki's Disappearance

Where is Danielle Stislicki?

It's a question that has been haunting the minds of the Michigan woman's family and friends for more than a week.

[...]

The last time anyone saw Danielle was Friday, December 2. She was last seen leaving her work at MetLife in Southfield, Michigan. The 28-year-old has worked there for nearly a decade, according to her mother Ann. Ann herself has worked at MetLife for more than 25 years, but wasn't in the office that Friday.

Danielle had set plans to meet a close friend for dinner, but she didn't show.

[...]

Anyone with information regarding the case, or who may have seen Danielle or her Jeep on December 2, is urged to call the Farmington Hills Police Department at (248) 871-2610.

Rules Etiquette & Information

Find Danielle Stislicki

Case Map credit to steelman

Verified insiders:
Holocene

Thread #1

I agree. Either LE is not doing there job or they already have the timeline (with video evidence). Since I am certain they have the evidence, why are they not sharing it?

I'm a huge LE supporter. I believe them when they say there are reasons not to release everything they have to satisfy public curiosity if it is going to derail their investigation.
The way this case has unfolded from the beginning it felt like they had a good grasp on the situation. I think they do have a strong belief in who DS is with.
As much as we all want all the details, sometimes we really do need to trust LE.

Thank you for checking that. I knew there had to be a ton of traffic cams along her route. We know they had to have checked those ... so why are they still saying last seen at MetLife, instead of crossroads such and such? In Jessica Heeringa's case traffic footage was released to the media.

Her muddy jeep was probably visible on no less than 50 video cameras between Met-life and home. Matter of fact, they should be able to follow her exact route from camera to camera the entire distance. Based solely on speed and distance, pinpointing the time she arrived home would be based on the distance from the last camera she showed up on, to her apartment. During the press conference LE was acting all confused and puzzled, and asking people that may have seen her muddy jeep that day to come forward.

I know it was rush hour and the roads were probably jammed up with cars, not to mention it was close to dark or just after. Those factors may play into it to some degree, but there should be some stretches of road where the cars are pretty much in a single line formation and so spotting a black jeep that is half black and half mud shouldn't be all that difficult. You also have single line formations at left turn signals.

I'm a huge LE supporter. I believe them when they say there are reasons not to release everything they have to satisfy public curiosity if it is going to derail their investigation.
The way this case has unfolded from the beginning it felt like they had a good grasp on the situation. I think they do have a strong belief in who DS is with.
As much as we all want all the details, sometimes we really do need to trust LE.
I agree and I think the friend she was supposed to be cooking for knows a lot more too.

Has there been a map made up of this area yet, a zoomable map that can get in real close ?

I'm frustrated by this vague timeline and lack of security video. Her jeep was pretty muddy on the lower half, LE even commented on it during the press conference. It should be very easy to spot on a camera. I can't believe LE hasn't been able to obtain video footage from surrounding businesses that would show exactly when her car passed by on the way to the apartments. Gas stations, food marts, shopping centers, restaurants, private businesses.....etc.

Maybe they need us to suggest it here so they can look into it.

Sounds a lot like the SP case and the dark SUV. SP couldn't spot it on camera. I guess this is more common than I thought.

I'm sure they don't get camera footage instantly tho, and not all those cameras will show anything other than their parking lots...it's deceiving to think they see the roads.
On top of that she could have taken numerous routes home. I do, and my route is always changing. Traffic is awful, so I'm all over the place.

I'm sure they don't get camera footage instantly tho, and not all those cameras will show anything other than their parking lots...it's deceiving to think they see the roads.

True, while 696 is littered with MDOT cams trained on the roadway, the surface streets? not so much, in terms of seeing the road. Not that familiar with the 10 mile route. But it's possible she took 12 mile. which if you've driven 12 mile between Telegraph and her place, it's either strip malls, where all the businesses are back off the road. Or in some places along twelve mile the road is raised up over the surrounding homes/business, with trees lining the road.

I am flakey because of agoraphobia from PTSD. My friends would still call if I didn't show up. I atleast call and cancel if I am having panic attacks. Someone like DS that is so reliable I would make sure she is ok. However, maybe she had been tired lately and that is why the friend thought she fell asleep in her post on FB.

I've had flakey friends who don't call and leave an explanation. Usually with them I expect them to cancel or not show up, but when it's someone that has never flaked out on me without explanation I'd worry. If they weren't answering my calls I'd worry more.

Do we have any Verified Insiders yet for this case? I know we have a lot of locals here. :seeya:

I support LE too but I really feel they are wrong here. You think they have a strong belief is who she is with? Seriously? And they wouldn't tell her parents?? They leave them to twist in the wind..not eating, sleeping, running around checking dumpsters? Raising money? Posting videos?
If they have ANY clues..they should release at least the video. Her car didn't levitate for Gods sake...it drove out of the parking lot at work and onto a main drag where SOME CAMERA caught it. Something!! She left work and the last time we could pic up her vehicle was...fill in blank! It could jog someone's memory...somebody that saw her and it didn't register because it hasn't been spoken about!!
I was married to LE for years...the egos and the p*****g contests that are going on constantly are extreme. You have LE that is willing to share and ones that aren't. The ones that share aren't flooded with murder/suicides...they're flooded with TIPS. And if they have to wade thru those tips? That's their job! They need to say at least where her phone pinged or the last time the truck was picked up on camera. That would at least give people a "point of reference"...a "hey, I was right by that corner" and then boom...you have somebody remember something.
No excuse not to release the ping or last sighting of car. Their "case" is to bring her home FIRST...then find the perp and prosecute...
Really frustrated with this one and again...no excuse to not release those 2 facts IMO

I support LE too but I really feel they are wrong here. You think they have a strong belief is who she is with? Seriously? And they wouldn't tell her parents?? They leave them to twist in the wind..not eating, sleeping, running around checking dumpsters? Raising money? Posting videos?
If they have ANY clues..they should release at least the video. Her car didn't levitate for Gods sake...it drove out of the parking lot at work and onto a main drag where SOME CAMERA caught it. Something!! She left work and the last time we could pic up her vehicle was...fill in blank! It could jog someone's memory...somebody that saw her and it didn't register because it hasn't been spoken about!!
I was married to LE for years...the egos and the p*****g contests that are going on constantly are extreme. You have LE that is willing to share and ones that aren't. The ones that share aren't flooded with murder/suicides...they're flooded with TIPS. And if they have to wade thru those tips? That's their job! They need to say at least where her phone pinged or the last time the truck was picked up on camera. That would at least give people a "point of reference"...a "hey, I was right by that corner" and then boom...you have somebody remember something.
No excuse not to release the ping or last sighting of car. Their "case" is to bring her home FIRST...then find the perp and prosecute...
Really frustrated with this one and again...no excuse to not release those 2 facts IMO

Geez take a deep breath. We are all entitled to our opinions here. That is mine. It's no more wrong or right than yours.

That is the exact reaction I had to the Papini case. But the family steered it in the direction they felt it needed to go. Some of the cases lately leave me SMH.

Hi Everyone,

Holocene is now a verified insider in Danielle's case.

Please treat Holocene with respect.

Remember Holocene does not need to provide links to their posts and it's up to you whether to believe what Holocene posts or not.

Thank you

That is the exact reaction I had to the Papini case. But the family steered it in the direction they felt it needed to go. Some of the cases lately leave me SMH.

But I suspect they (kp et al) knew what direction to go from the get go...and LE might feel the same about this one. They are privy to all the information, electronic, interviews etc...I'm sure they found things that have given them leads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member