CA CA - Steven Crawford, 56, Folsom, 10 Dec 2016

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
56-year-old Steven Crawford was reported missing on Saturday. He was last seen in the area of Iron Point Road and Folsom Boulevard.

His daughter said all she really knows is that he checked into a hotel room at Hilton Garden Inn but left that night leaving behind his wallet and cellphone. "We know he had a couple glasses of wine in the room and from there I don't know."

She last saw him Saturday afternoon. She's worried he may have had a bad reaction to his new anxiety medication.

It's not like him to disappear for several days since Crawford takes care of his mother in Folsom.

He is described by police as 6 feet, 1 inch tall, weighing 210 pounds. Crawford has balding brown hair and brown eyes.

2Q%3D%3D_1481678138274_7335689_ver1.0.jpg

http://www.abc10.com/news/local/fol...lice-search-for-missing-at-risk-dad/369622683

Maybe he is with some friends?

I'm wondering why he was at a hotel. Was he alone? Reading around, it sounds like he consumed some wine in his hotel room. I feel like maybe he purposefully disappeared himself and took his own life. :(

Steve's Facebook https://www.facebook.com/steve.crawford.56

Looks like there is a search planned for this coming weekend. It stormed there the past few days, very cold weather is reported, and it sounds like the streets in the area are flooded. Where is this guy?

Scanning around his Facebook page, I see he has guns. He posted sadness about not being able to (motorcycle) race again.

All ol I can figure out so far is he was checked into a hotel, had some wine, then left the hotel on foot at 10:00.pm. He is now missing.

I wonder if he has been noticeably depressed lately. Based solely on what is known so far, all signs are pointing to this man having harmed himself. I hope not, but.....

I agree, a suicide is highly likely, I guess... Hoping for the best though. May he be safe and sound and be found soon.

I guess there is a search going on today. I hope they find him.

Still missing. His family has been doing the searching themselves. I can't even imagine how awful this has been for them.

:( Oh, that's heartbreaking. I personally was just trying to theorize what could have happened, but I don't actually know anything. Nothing at all. I feel just terrible that someone's family members are hurt by my words. Their message was received and I won't consider that as a possibility again.

The storms for that night and days and weeks following brought on terrible flooding and abnormal conditions. It was just the worst possible night to go out. More than anything I wish he would be found so he could be home safe and his family had peace.

Lastly, for new readers, anyone trying to get into WS can just pick a nickname to join.

Bumping for Steven.
His Charley Project page is now gone, but his Namus is still there, so Im assuming her is still missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back